M G Lepam is an Ayurvedic medicinal preparation used to externally to treat swelling, inflammatory conditions, traumatic injuries, and healing wounds. This Ayurvedic remedy is helpful in treating acute swellings caused due to injuries or trauma and injuries that happen in the site of vital organs.
Quick & Natural pain relief for inflammation
The cooling and fragrant mixture of herbs begins to work as soon as it is applied. The heat and searing agony of exacerbated pitta at the affected spot are soothed by M G Lepam.
Alleviates swelling & discomfort
It contains herbs with potent analgesic and anti-inflammatory effects. It helps with joint pain brought on by inflammation.
Reduces deep tissue edoema
Oedema and pain continue to develop in the body as a result of chronic inflammation. MG Lepam applied topically reduces congestion and draw out edoema.
M G Lepam application encourages good blood flow at the injured site. This in turn promotes tissue regeneration and healing.
Apply quantity sufficient lepam over the site of trauma or inflammation. Wait until it gets properly absorbed and wash with warm water.
– Merremia tridentata also known as ‘Prasarini’ is attributed with astringent, aphrodisiac, laxative and bitter properties. The plant helps in treating swellings and rheumatic pains
– Portulaca oleracea possesses a wide spectrum of pharmacological properties like analgesic, antibacterial, skeletal muscle-relaxant, wound-healing, and anti-inflammatory.
– Alternanthera sessilis is diuretic, cooling, tonic and has wide medicinal properties. It alleviates swelling and water retention in the body.
– Tribulus terrestris – The analgesic and anti-inflammatory characteristics of Gokshura helps in reducing pain and inflammation, and can be used to benefit in rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis.
– Strychnos potatorum is used for various ailments like pain, inflammation, and edema
– Asparagus racemosus – Commonly known as Shatavari it is primarily known to ease the pain and burning sensation as well as other dyspeptic symptoms due to the ulcers.
– Cyperus rotundus – C.rotundus known as Musta in Ayurveda shows excellent analgesic and sedative effect for traumatised pains.