Safelax tablet which contains Triphala, Trikatu, Vidanga and Jayapala is a potent laxative that tackles constipation in a wholesome manner.
Regular bowel movement is an indication of robust digestion and metabolism. Constipation is when a person has less than three bowel movements a week or exceptionally difficult voiding of the bowel. The reason may be any of dehydration, lack of dietary fibre, physical inactivity or medication side-effects.
Features and benefits of Safelax Tablet –
- Constipation or ‘Vibandha’ indicates deranged Vata at the level of the colon. Apana Vayu, the division of Vata which promotes excretory function, is ‘Moodha’ or dysfunctional in individuals suffering from constipation.
- Triphala balances tridoshas in the gut and directly supplements dietary fibre content.
- Jayapala is a potent bowel stimulant that helps in performing therapeutic purgation, from the comfort of your home.
- Triphala and Vidanga act in synergy to balance Kapha-Pitta elements in the Koshta (alimentary tract). This property stimulates digestion and metabolism.
- Periodic purgation using Safelax purifies blood and improves skin health in good time.
- Safelax is a good remedy for chronic constipation, medication-induced constipation and irregular bowel habits.
Adults: 1-2 Safelax tablets at bedtime, or as directed by the Physician.
Child: 1/2 -1 Safelax Tablet at bedtime, or as directed by the Physician.
The dose should be fixed based on the ‘Koshta’ of the individual.
There are no reviews yet.