Low back pain due to lumbar disc prolapse is the major cause of morbidity throughout the world. Pain that radiates from your lower (lumbar) spine to buttock and down the back of your leg is the hallmark of sciatica.
Sciatic pain needs wholistic management. Sap-sciatin addresses the pain as well as the cause of the pain. It works on strengthening the supporting structures of the spine and drawing out inflammation from the joint tissues.
Features and benefits of Sap Sciatin:
- Taila fortified with ‘Sopha-hara’ (inflammation relieving), ‘Vata-hara’ (anti-rheumatic) and ‘Asthi-poshaka’ herbs and roots.
- Sap Sciatin is your complete spine care capsule that improves structural strength, relieves inflammatory pain and restores mobility.
- Deeply nourishing, unctuous base of Tila taila (Sesame oil) and Eranda taila (Castor oil). Lubricates spine and joints to move with more ease and less stress.
- Draws out deep tissues inflammation. Relieves associated pain and oedema.
- Sap Sciatin encourages tissues growth in degenerative joints. Nourishes and revives degenerative joints and spine. Encourages tissue growth.
- Excellent remedy for pain associated with sciatica and degenerative disc disease.
- Induces mild laxation. Sap sciatin relieves habitual constipation & associated low backache.
Dosage & Directions for Use
2 Capsules of Sap Sciatin twice daily 15-20 minutes before food.
Suitable for adults.
RASNA (Alpinia galangal)
It is commonly called blue ginger or great galangal. Rhizome is used for the medicinal purpose. Rich in antioxidants and may boost male fertility and reduce inflammation and pain. It may even protect against infections and certain types of cancer. Small piece of rhizome is chewed in the mouth to relieve bad odour.
AMRIT (Tinospora cordifolia.)
It is commonly known as Amrutha or Guduchi. The extract is used in fever and in rhinitis conditions. It’s having tonic, anti-spasmodic, anti-inflammatory, antipyretic, anti-arthritic, antiseptic, anti-allergic and anti-diabetic properties. The powder of tinospora is given to children by mixing with lukewarm water and in pregnant women also.
DARUHARIDRA (Berberis aristata)
It is commonly called as Tree turmeric. The fruit is edible and is a rich source of Vitamin C. Used for skin problems like inflammation and psoriasis as it has anti-inflammatory and anti-psoriatic activity. It helps in managing acne by preventing the growth of acne, causing bacteria and reducing inflammation due to its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
ERANDA ( Ricinus communis)
It is commonly known as castor oil plant. Since ancient times castor seed and castor oil is used to cure rheumatism, worm infestation and abdominal disorders. External application of the oil relieves boils and other skin disorders.
PUNARNAVA (Boerhaavia diffusa)
The word Punarnava means that which rejuvenate. Mainly used in painful as well as oedematous conditions. The properties includes immunomodulation, hepatoprotection, antifibrinolysis, anticancer activity, antidiabetic activity, anti-inflammation, and diuresis. Thus useful in treating cancer, jaundice, dyspepsia, inflammation, ophthalmic, enlargement of spleen, abdominal pain and as an anti-stress agent.
NIRGUNDI (Vitex negundo)
Scientifically known as Vitex negundo. It is very much useful in treating menstrual cramps also helps to relieves anxiety. Nirgundi taila can be used to alleviate joint pain and to treat fever. Nirgundi juice as well as Nirgundi powder mixed with luke warm water can be taken to relieve joint pain.
GULGULU (Commiphora mukul)
It is commonly known as Indian bdellium tree. The flowering plant produces a fragrant resin called guggal that is used in incense and Vedic medicine. Resin is used for arthritis, lowering high cholesterol, hardening of the artery (atherosclerosis), acne and other skin diseases, and weight loss. Guggulu extracts improve hypothyroidism by increasing iodine uptake and improving the activity of enzymes produced by the thyroid gland.
Specialty: 100 % Natural. Purely herbal. Vegetarian.