Common Skin Disorders and Treatments
The skin is the body’s primary line of defence. This is why it is prone to infections and other issues. Eczema, psoriasis, and acne and rosacea are among ailments that can cause itchy skin. Steroid creams might have negative side effects. This is why there is a need for skin-friendly assistance. Ayurveda provides such assistance, recommending a holistic approach to treating skin disorders. Ayurvedic medication for skin can aid in the successful management of skin problems.
WHAT ARE THE COMMON SKIN CONDITIONS?
Some of the common skin diseases and conditions include:
- Acne – Skin breakouts can take the shape of whiteheads, blackheads, pimples, or cysts. If not treated, it might cause scars. Acne is a common skin disorder that peaks throughout adolescence and can last well into adulthood. Working out in the gym, limiting fried food and increasing water consumption may help reduce acne breakouts. However, if nothing else seems to be working, Ayurvedic cures for skin ailments may be your saviour.
- Hives are an allergic reaction that causes extreme itching and red lumps on the skin’s surface. Hives can be caused by a variety of external or internal reasons. Food allergies, dairy or seafood items, medication, and so forth are examples. Do you want to know how to get rid of skin allergies and itching? The safest option to get relief from skin allergy irritation is to take prescription Ayurvedic medicine.
- Rosacea is a persistent skin disorder. It produces flushing, facial redness, pimples, and causes the skin to dry out. Rosacea’s causes are unknown, however many health professionals believe it is a genetic disorder or may be caused by environmental factors. It may worsen if you consume spicy food or hot beverages. However, there are several Ayurvedic skin care herbs that can help with Rosacea symptoms. Aloe vera, Turmeric, Fenugreek, and other herbs are examples.
- Eczema is a skin disorder that causes itching, redness, and flaking of the skin. It is a chronic illness, although the symptoms can be treated using herbs such as Neem, Turmeric, Triphala, Cardamom, and others.
- Psoriasis: This condition causes silvery, scaly skin areas. It can be irritating and commonly appears on the scalp, elbows, and knees. Fortunately, there are Ayurvedic medicines and treatments, that is excellent for skin illnesses such as psoriasis.
- Contact dermatitis is caused by allergies. It results in severe rashes. Blisters that exude fluid or become crusty can occur. It is an uncommon ailment that affects persons with sensitive skin and mainly manifests itself when the skin comes into direct contact with chemicals such as bleach, detergent, rubbing alcohol, solvents, airborne sawdust, pesticides, and certain plants.
AYURVEDA AND SKIN DISEASES
Skin diseases can be caused by a lack of maintenance in any of the three Doshas (Vata, Pitta, and Kapha), according to Ayurveda. This imbalance could be caused by food or lifestyle factors. If you’re wondering which dosha causes skin problems, the simple answer is that they all can, in their own way. Vata skin diseases, for example, cause skin dryness and a harsh appearance. It has the potential to develop cracks and fissures. Pitta skin diseases can result in redness, searing pain, pus production, ulceration, and fever. Kapha skin issues would result in white discolouration, itching, oedema, fluid retention, and other symptoms.
WHAT EXACTLY IS AYURVEDIC SKIN CARE?
Correcting skin disorders involves a multi-pronged approach, according to Ayurveda. Ayurveda suggests dietary adjustments to balance the Dosha. Good nutrition might help to boost the digestive fire. This, in turn, aids in the prevention of the creation of Ama or toxins that may injure the skin. Proper skincare, enough water consumption, Yoga, and exercise are all required for effective skincare. Ayurvedic medication for skin ailments can aid in the management of skin problems.
Ayurveda offers a number of solutions for skincare. Some of the common ones include:
- Nalpamaradi Keram: This is an oil derived from various species of fig tree types. It aids in the improvement of skin health. It aids in the treatment of skin infections. The oil works best in Ayurvedic eczema treatment. It can also assist with problems like scabies and extreme itching.
- Sitaram Psora herbal oil – Psora herbal oil is an Ayurvedic psoriasis oil combined with the intense healing qualities of ‘Wrightia tinctoria’ in a nourishing base of Coconut oil. It is frequently used in Ayurveda and Siddha Practice to promote skin health and regeneration in patients with chronic illnesses such as psoriasis and eczema and inflammatory skin conditions
- Nimbadi Kwatha – Ayurvedic medicine with antibacterial qualities. It aids in the improvement of skin health. It is an anti-inflammatory substance that aids in the healing of skin inflammation and is the best Ayurvedic medicine for itching.
- Kumkumadi Oil: Kumkumadi oil is a well-known skin care product that aids in skin tone improvement. As an Ayurvedic remedy for pimples and blemishes, it can be extremely beneficial. It is also used as an Ayurvedic remedy to treat skin itching and take care of all types of skin pigmentation disorders.
- Mahathikthakam Ghrita: This is a herbalised ghee pill. It aids in the treatment of eczema and different types of skin conditions.
To Buy Jeevanthyadi Yamakam from Sitaram Ayurveda visit :