Menstruation is the monthly shedding of the lining of the uterus (more commonly known as the womb). Menstruation is sometimes referred to as menses, menstrual cycle, period, or periods. The menstrual blood leaves your uterus through your cervix and exits your body through your vagina. Menstrual blood is partially blood and partially tissue from the interior of your uterus.
The menstrual cycle is a term used to describe the sequence of events that occur within your body as it prepares for the possibility of pregnancy each month. The first day of a period is regarded as the start of a menstrual cycle. Although a cycle can be anywhere from 21 and 35 days in length, the typical cycle is 28 days long. The peaks and fall of hormone-related substances in your body cause the phases of the menstrual cycle. During your menstrual cycle, your ovaries and pituitary gland in your brain produce and release specific hormones at specific intervals that affect how your reproductive tract’s organs react.
Dysmenorrhea, or menstrual cramps, are sharp or stabbing pains in the lower abdomen. Before and during their periods, many women experience menstrual cramps. Some ladies may find the discomfort irritating. Others may experience menstrual cramps that are so bad that they prevent them from going about their normal lives for a few days each month.
MENSTROSAP – THE BEST AYURVEDIC MEDICINE FOR SEVERE MENSTRUAL CRAMPS
Menstrual cramps can be brought on by conditions like uterine fibroids or endometriosis. The key to minimizing pain is to treat the underlying cause. When they are not brought on by another illness, menstrual cramps often become better with age and often stop altogether after delivering birth.
Menstrosap, is a patent preparation from Sitaram Ayurveda, and has its efficacy in menstrual pain relief. This is a boon to women who suffer debilitating pain periodically during their monthly cycles. The capsules are oil-based and acts as an uterine tonic, stimulates and improves endocrine function. The soft gel form makes it easy to use and palatable. With specific action in the pelvic region, it strengthens and tones the uterine tissue and compacts the unbearable period pain. Menstrosap is found to be effective in all kinds of discomfort associated with your monthly periods and is the best Ayurvedic medicine for menstrual cramps.
MAIN BENEFITS OF MENSTROSAP CAPSULES
- Natural remedy for period pain relief. The product, with a combination of sesame oil and castor oil as its base, has distinct action in the pelvic region and gives relief from menstrual cramps.
- Regulates endocrine function, and ensures health and patency of ovary and fallopian tubes.
- Improves the quality of menstrual bleed, and prevents clots and foul smell.
- Facilitates smooth bowel function. Relieves abdominal spasm, headache and nausea, migraine, low back ache, severe period cramps, and breast soreness associated with menstrual periods.
- Helps in relieving low back ache, whole-body edema and irritable bowel seen in peri-menopausal period.
- Cleanses, strengthens and tones the uterine tissue.
- When used in combination with other medications, Menstrosap is also supportive in treating problems of irregular menstrual cycle.
To Buy Menstrosap Capsules from Sitaram Ayurveda Visit :