Murivenna Oil Uses, Ingredients & Benefits
Murivenna oil is an absolute medicine for the treatment of inflammation and is widely used for arthritis, sprains, fractures, muscular cramps, dislocations, and other injury-related diseases. It is widely renowned for its anti-inflammatory, pain-relieving, and analgesic characteristics. Murivenna is formed from the Malayalam words “Murivu” and “Enna,” which both mean “wound,” and “oil,” respectively. As its name suggests, Murivenna oil is one of the most potent Ayurvedic medicines for both internal and external wounds. Murivenna is a traditional Ayurvedic oil that provides immediate pain relief. It is a crucial component of your first aid kit because it may be used to treat injuries brought on by overexertion, sports-related injuries, as well as cuts, burns, and wounds. Murivenna thailam is the ideal treatment for the abrupt onset of sprain and strained muscle, reduces inflammation, and in injuries including pain and swelling because it is made with real herbs in a calming coconut oil basis.
Here, we will discuss:
- Murivenna oil uses
- Formulation of Murivenna oil
- Ingredients of Murivenna Thailam
- Application of Murivenna oil
- Murivenna oil benefits
Muscle pain, sprains, and strains are very typical whether you exercise regularly or adhere to a regular routine of working out and lifting weights at the gym. However, people have become increasingly lethargic and frequently fail to keep a proper posture as a result of the continuous sedentary lifestyle and working from home being the new normal. In addition to excessive exercise, lengthy periods of inactivity or poor posture can also result in muscular pulls, frozen shoulders, hip pain, stiffness, strain, etc. Even though the disease might not be severe, the unexpected pull or strain could cause excruciating pain and agony.
Although popping a painkiller or anti-inflammatory drug may come to mind, there are safer and more natural alternatives to deal with this unexpected discomfort. And much to your delight, Ayurveda, an age-old holistic medical system, now offers you Murivenna Thailam, a concoction of herbal juices and pastes that provide the best relief from inflammatory disorders like muscle pain and soreness.
Murivenna oil uses
This herbal formulation has been extensively discussed in multiple ayurvedic texts and periodicals by Ayurveda, the holistic science of herbal treatments, for a variety of indications, including, Amavata (alleviates arthritis), Vranaropana (speeds up the healing of wounds), Dahahara (alleviates burning sensation), Balya (increases muscle strength), Abhigata (alleviates pain from trauma), Raktamandala (alleviates ringworm infections), Kustha (alleviates skin conditions), Krimihara (alleviates intestinal worms), Vedana (alleviates body pain), Sandhi shula (treats sprains).
Formulation of Murivenna oil
This celestial traditional oil is made using coconut oil as the base oil and 9 important herbal constituents. Murivenna oil, which can be used in many different methods such as Abhyangam, Pichu, Kati Vasti, Parisheka Sweda, Bandage, and local topical applications, is primarily intended for the treatment of any injury-related irregularities.
Ingredients of Murivenna Thailam
- Tambula (Piper betel) – The betel leaves, which have remarkable antiseptic characteristics, are abundant in polyphenols, particularly chavicol, which provides twofold protection from germs. Additionally, it is frequently used to treat inflammatory diseases like arthritis and orchitis.
- Shigru (Moringa oleifera) – Shigru, also known as moringa, is a natural anti-inflammatory substance that treats the swelling, discomfort, and inflammation that are caused by various types of arthritis, including rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis.
- Ghrita Kumari (Aloe barbadensis) – The wonder gel of ghrita kumari, or aloe vera, contains bioactive components that have powerful analgesic and anti-inflammatory effects. The juice or gel, whether used orally or topically, is effective for treating various types of arthritic pain.
- Karanja (Pongamia pinnata) – When applied to the affected area, the Karanja oil’s Ropana (healing) and Ushna (hot) potencies aid to alleviate bone and joint pain, which is advantageous in cases of rheumatic arthritis and psoriatic arthritis.
- Onion juice (Allium cepa) – When cells release substances like leukotrienes, prostaglandins, and histamine that cause inflammation, the bioactive onion ingredient quercetin has been demonstrated to be helpful. This in turn shields one from the discomfort brought on by various forms of arthritis, as well as from body and joint pain.
- Madanaghanti juice – Due to its anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving characteristics, this amazing aromatic herb is very helpful in cases of injuries, joint discomfort, bodily ache, and fractures.
- Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus) – The significant analgesic and anti-inflammatory effects of shatavari are crucial in cases of pain and inflammation brought on by many kinds of ulcers and wounds. Additionally, it aids in tissue regeneration and has a calming effect on the skin when burns occur.
- Kanjika (Fermented Rice Liquid) – Kanjika, commonly referred to as fermented rice water, has a wealth of health advantages. It also aids in eliminating toxins or Ama doshas from the joints, relieving pain and inflammation in cases of arthritis and other inflammatory illnesses. These conditions include dehydration, constipation, digestive abnormalities, and skin issues.
- Coconut oil / Kera Thailam (Cocus nucifera) – Since ancient times, coconut oil has been used to treat a wide range of health issues due to the plethora of beneficial minerals it contains. Coconut oil is highly significant in treating a variety of inflammatory disorders, providing relief from burns, wounds, and ulcers, and has even been reported to be useful in removing body discomfort.
Application of Murivenna oil
Take quantity sufficient of Sitaram Murivenna oil in a bowl. Place this bowl in some hot water until it begins to feel warm. Put a drop of the oil on your inner wrist to see if it is warm enough while seated comfortably and on a non-slip surface. Massage the affected area. If you have burn, twisted muscles, or sprain, avoid massaging and do a Pichu. Pichu (sponging) is a quick method for covering the affected area of the body with medicinal oil and keeping it there. It eliminates the need for bandages when the patient is resting. Apply the heating oil on a piece of cotton that has been spread over the sore area.
Murivenna oil benefits
- Remedies pain and inflammation
- Treats wounds and ulcers
- Promotes skin health
- Subdues headache:
- Prevents infections
- Heals fractures and betters the muscle pain