Avartana is a method of herbal medicine potentiation that is specific to Ayurvedic drug design concepts. In Ksheerabala 21 Aavarthi, a sesame oil base is treated 21 times with the medicinal virtues of Bala and Ksheera. Bala’s powerful Vata hara property and Ksheera’s Pitta samana property are amplified a hundredfold in the ensuing Avarti preparation.
– Ksheerabala 21 Aavarthi imparts intense ‘Vata-hara’ action. Because of its unique production procedure, it is particularly effective in little doses.
– It is an effective treatment for aches and pains caused by a Vata imbalance. It relieves discomfort associated with migraine attacks when applied externally.
– When Ksheerabala 21 Aavarthi is applied to the bregma region (as tala), it calms agitated Vata throughout the body and causes deep cooling. It is beneficial in cases of high body heat, stress and anxiety, hormonal imbalance, and insomnia.
– It is an effective treatment for age-related and pathological joint degeneration. It promotes tissue healing and lubrication in arthritic joints.
– Ksheerabala 21 Aavarthi can be taken for extended periods of time to mend and nourish the bones, ligaments, tendons, and synovial fluid in the joints, either as a standalone medicine or in combination with adjuvants such as Kashayas or Arishtas.
– It is useful in treating pain and deep tissue edema caused by musculoskeletal inflammatory diseases.
– Ksheerabala 21 Aavarthi can also help with nervine weakness, which causes weakness and loss of function in various sections of the body.
– Adult -10 to 15 drops of Ksheerabala 21 Aavarthi once or twice daily along with a suitable adjuvant, as directed by the Physician.
– Child – 5 to 7 drops of Ksheerabala 21 Aavarthi once or twice daily along with a suitable adjuvant, as directed by the Physician.
Balamoola (Sida cordifolia), Ksheera (Cow’s milk), Tila taila (Sesame oil).
There are no reviews yet.