‘Narasimha’, according to Hindu mythology, is a reincarnation of Lord Vishnu characterized by beauty, strength and invincibility. Narasimha Tablet is a health tonic inspired by the traditional formula of Narasimha Rasayanam, mentioned in the context of treatment of skin diseases.
Healthy hair, teeth and skin reflect the absolute well being of an individual. Narasimha Tablet is an easy to use rejuvenative in a convenient tablet form, the Ayurvedic path to shiny tresses and glowing skin.
The unique benefit of Narasimha tablet is that it promotes healthy hair and skin without weight gain as opposed to Narasimha Rasayanam which might result in weight gain due to the ghee content.
● Improves metabolism.
● Kindles digestive fire.
● Repairs the damaged skin cells and ensures skin health.
● Promotes the growth of black and shiny hair.
● Strengthens hair roots, prevents split ends and damage.
● Retards aging and its signs.
● Prevents premature greying of hair.
● Acts as an organic nutritional supplement.
● Works against allergies.
● Rejuvenates the body and provides it with protection from diseases.
The modern world exacts a considerable toll on our health. Let it be immunity or metabolism, today’s world is conditioning our body to lower all its guards. Epidemics, pollution, hustle culture that creates mental stress, infections, altered dining habits, and sedentary lifestyle has made man more of a hapless creature. Therefore, keeping your body steady and shielded can be a real challenge in this era. Introducing Sitaram’s Narasimha tablet, an Ayurvedic way of safeguarding your homeostasis.
Sitaram’s Narasimha tablet
Narasimha tablet is an Ayurvedic nutritional supplement that ensures optimum nourishment and better strength for your body. Narasimha is a part-lion-part-man avatar of Lord Vishnu famous for his strength, vigor, and unyielding prowess. Like Narasimha, this formulation keeps you strong and unsullied with the wholesomeness of Amalaki (Emblica officinalis), Khadira (Acacia catechu), Bhringaraja (Eclipta alba), Chitraka (Plumbago zeylanica), Kasisa bhasma (purified ferrous sulfate), and other potent herbs. This preparation is known for its positive impacts on skin, nails, and hair, and overall body rejuvenation. Narasimha tablet is inspired by Narasimha Rasayana, a classical herbal formulation intended for general well-being.
If you have any underlying medical condition, sometimes your hair health could be related to it . In such cases, we strongly recommend booking an online consultation with us prior to ordering the product.
Features and benefits of Narasimha Tablet –
- Narasimha Tablet is a rejuvenating combination of Triphala (Embilica officinalis, Terminalia chebula, Terminalia bellarica), Asana (Pterocarpus marsupium), Khadira (Acacia catechu), Chitraka (Plumbago zeylanica), Vidanga (Embelia ribes), Bhringaraja (Eclipta alba) and Kasisa bhasma (Incinerated ferrous sulphate).
- It boosts digestion. Stimulates ‘Dhatwagni’ or tissue metabolism. Ensures proper digestion and nourishment.
- It helps in maintaining skin health. Prevents recurrent skin infections, rashes and allergies. Improves skin tone and complexion.
- It strengthens hair roots. Prevents breakage. Imparts shine and lustre to your tresses.
- Narasimha Tablet slows down ageing. Arrests signs of premature ageing like wrinkles, greys and age spots.
- It is good remedy for emaciation and chronic fatigue due to nutritional deficiencies.
- Rasayana (rejuvenative) formulation that improves blood Hb level and helps in weight loss and detoxification.
- It corrects metabolism and the function of various organs
- Narasimha Tablet detoxifies the body by removing toxins (ama, the metabolic by-products).
- It mitigates skin problems as almost all ingredients are having skin disease alleviating properties.
- It prevents skin rashes, eruptions, boils, allergies, and recurrent skin infections.
- It improves skin health and gives back to it the radiance and natural complexion.
- Narasimha Tablet boosts hair growth, prevents premature greying, and encourages the making of black, lustrous hair with strong roots. Repairs body tissues with its Rasayana properties.
- It strengthens the body from the core and imparts resistance against various diseases.
- It ignites ‘Agni’ or the digestive fire and rectifies faulty digestion and assimilation.
- Narasimha Tablet is good for weight gain as it helps in the proper nourishment of tissues.
- It slows down the aging process and smoothens out wrinkles.
● Suitable for adults and children alike.
● 1-2 Narasimha tablets after food or as directed by the physician
● Recommended adjuvant- milk processed with Bhringaraja.
KHADIRA (Acacia catechu)
Also known by the names Cutch tree and Karingali in Malayalam, Khadira is mainly a skin tonic. Traditionally it had been used for centuries to treat skin diseases like psoriasis, eruptions, boils, eczema, dermatitis, hives, and acne. Khadira bark is proven to have anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antifungal, and antioxidant properties. The plant extract is a tried and tested remedy for diarrhea, cough, asthma, white discharge, gastric irritation, gingivitis, etc. Can be administered internally (kashaya, arishta, etc.) as well as externally (powder, oil, mouthwash, etc.). It shows pain-relieving activity in conditions like osteoarthritis.
CHITRAKA (Plumbago zeylanica)
This is a potent carminative that highly benefits the digestive system. It is a solution for some of the common ailments that involve the digestive system such as indigestion, diarrhea, constipation, anorexia, mouth ulcers, abdominal distension, abdominal pain, burning sensation, etc. It relieves the signs of inflammation, removes toxins, kindles digestive fire, cures malabsorption, and is useful in all diseases of Vata or Kapha origin.
ASANA (Pterocarpus marsupium)-
Asana is an astringent herb with action on Kaphaja and Pittaja diseases. It mainly aids in the cure of skin diseases like vitiligo, herpes, psoriasis, and worm infestation. Asana has also been used traditionally in various menstrual disorders such as menorrhagia, and inflammatory conditions like urinary tract infection, arthritis, etc. Heartwood and resin are the major parts used. The bark is sometimes used in the management of digestive tract disorders. Can be consumed internally and applied topically.
VIDANGA (Embelia ribes)-
Known as false black pepper because of its resemblance to pepper, Vidanga is an excellent remedy for worm infestation, and in fact, named Krimighna due to the above-said property. It regulates the levels of both Kapha and Vata, and fruits and roots are the main parts used. It also cures digestive ailments such as abdominal pain, bloating, poor appetite, ascites, etc. Vidanga helps get rid of intestinal parasites with its anthelminthic properties and constipation with its laxative action.
Haritaki (Terminalia chebula), Vibhitaki (Terminalia bellerica), and Amalaki (Emblica officinalis) are the three myrobalans collectively known as Triphala. The noteworthy property of Triphala is its Rasayana (rejuvenating) action. Together they increase the levels of collagen and elastin, increase cellular antioxidants, reduce hyperpigmentation, and thus act as an efficient anti-aging factor. It balances all three doshas (Vata, Pitta, and Kapha) and maintains internal equilibrium. Haritaki has anti-inflammatory properties that help cure infections. It also reduces the redness and blemishes of the skin and is an effective wound healer. All the Sanskrit synonyms of Amalaki mean either ‘nurse’ or ‘mother’. As the names suggest, it nurses your skin tissues tenderly and molds them into their best form. Being used for centuries, Amalaki is proven to be the promoter of healthy skin and therefore, keeps it young and fresh. It is rich in antioxidants that help to get rid of toxic free radicals that affect the skin. Vibhitaki or Bibhitaki, the healer of Kapha is an excellent wound healer, and its bark is employed in various skin conditions including vitiligo.
BHRINGARAJA (Eclipta alba)
It is a praiseworthy ingredient of numerous Ayurvedic formulations meant for rejuvenation and blood purification. This herb is a key benefactor of liver health- the antioxidants in the plant are known for scavenging free radicals, the toxic by-products of energy production. By reducing the toxins reaching the liver, it cleanses the blood and regulates the metabolic activities of the body. Ayurveda categorizes Bhringaraja as one of the Keshya (hair growth booster) drugs, as it helps in the growth of strong, lush hair and prevents premature greying by strengthening the follicles and alleviating scalp itching.