Nishamalaka is a combination of Turmeric (Nisha – Haridra, Curcuma longa L.) and Indian gooseberry (Amalaki – Emblica Officinalis Gaertn.) recommended in Ayurvedic classics, has been proven efficacious and widely used in the management of Diabetes, as well as the management and prevention of Madhumeha complications (Diabetes).
Effective for diabetic problems and their complications.
- Manage asthma by relieving symptoms of cough, cold and chest congestion
- Beneficial in anti-allergic in case of skin-respiratory disorder
Main Ingredients of Nishamalaka Choornam
- Best in treatment of diabetes, lower blood glucose levels.
- Have the ability to stimulate or inhibit immune system molecules in the body.
- Aids in the regulation of lipid and cholesterol levels in the body.
- Nisha (Haridra)
- Relieves Asthmatic condition
- Lower blood glucose levels
- Reduces oxidative stress
- Lowers the total lipids in the body and manages body cholesterol levels and triglycerides.