Sahachar or Strobilanthus has particular affinity to the lower limbs and low back. This simple combination of three ingredients Sahachara, Suradar and Nagara has potent anti-inflammatory actions. Regular use of Sahacharadi Kashayam restores motility and function to limbs and joints affected by inflammatory arthritis.
‘Kashaya’ or herbal decoctions harness the healing properties of herbs and roots in a mild and easily absorbable water base. The tablet modification of Sahacharadi Kashayam allows easy transportation and administration, without compromising on its therapeutic benefits.
Features and benefits of Sahacharadi Kashayam tablet –
- Sahacharadi Kashayam is an ideal Vatahara combination mentioned in the context of Vatavyadhi Chikitsa by Vagbhata Acharya.
- Sahachara, Suradaru, and Nagara are the ingredients of the simple combination.
- Herbal decoction of Sahacharadi Kashayam tablet ensures efficient joint care and protection.
- The combination has specific therapeutic efficacy in relieving arthritic complaints in lower limbs.
- It strengthens the lower part of the body. Restores mobility and function.
- It balances Kapha and Vata elements in the system. Strengthens locomotory and nervine function.
- Plain taila or taila medicated with Vata-hara drugs is added to the Sahacharadi Kashayam decoction while administering, for best results.
Dosage & Instructions
Adult: 2-3 Tablets of Sahacharadi Kashayam twice daily on empty stomach. Consume dissolved in half a glass of lukewarm water for best results.
Child: 1-2 Tablets of Sahacharadi Kashayam twice daily on empty stomach. Consume dissolved in half a glass of lukewarm water for best results.
Suitable for all ages.
SAHACHARA (Nilgirianthus ciliatus)
It is widely used in South India in various preparations and is considered as an important Vatahara drug. Used in the treatment of Vata disorders, leprosy, to control blood sugar, urinal problems, jaundice, excess menses, etc.
DEVADARU (Cedrus deodara)
Himalayan Cedar is very effective in neurological disorders, asthma, pruritus, infested wound. Devadaru is also effective in arthritis and headache.
SHUNTI (Zingiber officinale)
The dry form of ginger is a common spice in the Indian kitchen. It has a large number of pharmacological activities. Among these, neuroprotective activity and activity against colon cancer have facilitated the extent of further research for finding out less toxic and more potent drugs for the better treatment of related diseases. Ginger is extensively used around the world in foods as a spice. Ginger has been used for cold-induced disease, nausea, asthma, cough, colic, heart palpitation, swellings, dyspepsia, loss of appetite, dyspnoea, vomiting, gastritis, thirst, postpartum disorders, and rheumatism. It is carminative & antipyretic and is used to treat bronchitis, gastrointestinal disorders, and piles.
Specialty: 100% Natural. Purely herbal. Vegetarian.