Sahachara or Nilgirianthus has particular affinity to the lower limbs and low back. This simple combination is made of three ingredient Sahachara, Suradar and Nagara has potent anti-inflammatory actions. Regular use of Sahacharadi Kashayam restores motility and function to limbs and joints affected by inflammatory arthritis.
‘Kashaya’ or herbal decoctions harness the healing properties of herbs and roots in a mild and easily absorbable water base.
Features and benefits of Sahacharadi Kashayam –
- Sahacharadi Kashayam is an ideal Vatahara combination mentioned in the context of Vatavyadhi Chikitsa by Vagbhata Acharya.
- Sahachara, Suradaru and Nagara are the ingredients of the simple combination of Sahacharadi Kashayam.
- It is a herbal decoction that ensures efficient joint care and protection.
- The combination has specific therapeutic efficacy in relieving arthritic complaints in lower limbs.
- It strengthens the lower part of the body. Restores mobility and function.
- Balances Kapha and Vata elements in the system. It strengthens locomotory and nervine function.
- Plain taila or taila medicated with Vata-hara drugs is added to the Sahacharadi Kashayam decoction while administering, for best results.
Dosage & Directions for Use
Adult: 15-20 ml of Sahacharadi Kashayam mixed with 45-60 ml of boiled and cooled water, twice daily on empty stomach.
Child: 10-15 ml of Sahacharadi Kashayam mixed with 30-45 ml of boiled and cooled water, twice daily on empty stomach.
Suitable for all ages.
SAHACHARA (Nilgirianthus ciliatus)
It is widely used in South India in various preparations and is considered as an important Vatahara drug. Used in the treatment of Vata disorders, leprosy, to control blood sugar, urinal problems, jaundice, excess menses, etc.
DEVADARU (Cedrus deodara)
Himalayan cedar is very effective in neurological disorders, asthma, pruritus, infested wound. Devadaru is also effective in arthritis and headache.
SHUNTI (Zingiber officinale)
The dry form of ginger is a common spice in the Indian kitchen .It has a large number of pharmacological activities. Among these, neuroprotective activity and activity against colon cancer have facilitated the extent of further research for finding out less toxic and more potent drugs for the better treatment of related diseases. Ginger is extensively used around the world in foods as a spice. Ginger has been used for cold-induced disease, nausea, asthma, cough, colic, heart palpitation, swellings, dyspepsia, loss of appetite, dyspnoea, vomiting, gastritis, thirst, postpartum disorders, and rheumatism. It is carminative & antipyretic and is used to treat bronchitis, gastrointestinal disorders, and piles.
100% Natural. Purely herbal. Vegetarian.
There are no reviews yet.