Thwageladi lehyam is a Sitaram patent product that relieves persistent cough and restores appetite. It is a widely used recipe wherein Kapha balancing herbs and roots are made into a lickable form in a sweet base of ghee, honey and cane sugar.
It is beneficial in acute and chronic cases of sinusitis, recurrent cough and cold, sore throat and respiratory congestion. The Thwageladi Lehyam formula starts working from the oral cavity, by stimulating the taste buds and thereby the entire digestive process. Relieves sore throat and nasal congestion.
Features and benefits of Thwageladi Lehyam –
- Thwageladi Lehyam is a combination of Kantakari (Solanum virgianum), Puskharamula (Inula racemosa), Kachola (Kaempferia galanja), Maricha (Piper nigrum), Nagara (Zingiber officinale), Pippali (Piper longum), Twak (Cinnamomum verum), and Ela (Eletteria cardamomum) etc. in a sweet base of ghee, honey and cane sugar (Saccharum officinarum).
- Taken in small quantities frequently, Thwageladi Lehyam relieves sore throat and prevents further infection and disease.
- It expels vitiated phlegm from the respiratory tract. Relieves nasal and chest congestion.
- It is beneficial in the treatment of acute and chronic sinusitis, cough and cold.
- Thwageladi Lehyam stimulates taste buds and encourages secretion of digestive juices. It is effective in treating loss of appetite and tastelessness.
- It improves voice strength and clarity. It is a good remedy for hoarseness of voice.
Adult: 10-15 gms of Thwageladi Lehyam in divided doses over a day, as recommended by the Physician.
Child: 5-8 gms of Thwageladi Lehyam in divided doses over a day , as recommended by the Physician.
There are no reviews yet.