RASNASAPTAKAM KASHAYA – Ayurvedic Medicine for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Here is your Ayurvedic expert for Rheumatoid Arthritis!
Rasnasaptakam Kashayam is one of the best decoctions from classical references that can hunt down your pain related to arthritis. The wonderful herbal combo has the power to support even degenerative joint disease!
Here, Sitaram Ayurveda aims to uplift your wellness to the next level by providing you with the best inflammatory medicine.
- Ayurvedic medicine for joint pain management
- Ayurvedic relief from rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis
- Helps joint articulation with anti-inflammatory action
- Helps to balance aggravated Vata entities
How far have you been on the lookout for that one thing that could stop all your joint pain? Don’t you think it’s high time you start focusing on your life and not on the pain on which your life now depends?
How many times have you sacrificed your fun moments, for your joint will just not cooperate? Much often the discomfort that affects various joints across the body and induces simultaneous stiffness is the villain in your life. Rheumatoid Arthritis is nothing more than inflammation-induced joint discomfort.
Inflammatory joints are produced by the accumulation of Ama (endotoxins that result from impaired digestion) in the joints. Over time, it gradually weakens the joints.
Arthritis was a disease experienced by the older public, but with compromised diet and lifestyle patterns, it is equally developing in younger adults as well.
More and more younger people in their 30s are complaining of weakened bones and joints which have been injured or causing them discomfort.
Let me tell you straight up: the main cause of this is people’s unbalanced lifestyles. Diet, activity levels, and, of course, the amount of stress people are under have all had a role. It’s referred to as an imbalanced life in Ayurveda. The three doshas in the system are out of balance, increasing bodily toxins and inflammation of the joints.
Here is the power of Ayurveda to help you recover through this process through the goodness of Sitaram’s Saptasara Kashayam!
SITARAM’S SAPTASARAM KASHAYAM
Here’s why you should consider our Saptasaram kashayam as your ultimate remedy for joint pain management.
- Pain relief from inflamed joints due to arthritis
- Enhance joint articulation
- Ayurvedic medicine for osteoarthritis
- Helps to effectively manage degenerative joint disease
- Ayurvedic medicine for joint and muscle pain
- Helps to reduce cervical, neck, and shoulder pain
- Helps to curb aggravated Vata dosha
Know the power of its constituents
- Rasna (Alpinia galanga): This underground stem is a wonderful Vata alleviating herb with natural abilities to fight against swollen joints. Its Astringent metabolic end effect (Katu Vipaka) induces its exceptional anti-inflammatory action. Along with these qualities, it also helps to relieve cough, asthma, and other conditions of aggravation in vata entities. This herb is so abundantly used in Ayurveda, that there are very few formulations without rasna.
- Amrutha (Tinospora cordifolia): This elegant creeper is mystic in its properties for muscle cramps treatment in Ayurveda. Commonly called Giloy, it is used extensively for its immunomodulatory action with antipyretic action. Rheumatoid arthritis is believed to be an autoimmune disease of the skeletal system, but this particular action of Amrutha helps to overpower autoimmunity. The perfect blend of Giloy with castor is an optimal ayurvedic cure for gout.
- Aragwada (Cassia fistula Lin): This ancient Indian herb used in the therapy of skin lesions and constipation is also an ayurvedic medicine for joint pain. Its purgative action helps to relieve the accumulation of Ama and aid in neurological deficits associated with dysfunctional joint movements. The Katu Vipaka or astringent metabolic end effect has strong Vata alleviating action as well.
- Devadaru (Cedrus Deodara): The Himalayan cedar is wonderful with potential properties for curing Arthritis. It is used to cure neurological dysfunctions including varied neuromuscular structures seen in the joints. Devadaru is categorized under those herbs that are potent Vatahara (balancing Vata dosha) in action. Its hot potency also aids in reducing the accumulation of Ama in the body.
- Gokshura (Tribulus terasticans): This spiny seed is by far used as the best cure for urogenital complaints even according to modern science. Its efficiency in improving muscle composition and aiding in joint wellness is clinically proven. As it is a natural diuretic it helps to increase strength during exercise, it is a powerful herb used in anti-obesity treatment, thus reducing the burden on weight-bearing joints and helping in osteoarthritis treatment. Its sweet taste (Madhura rasa) with the same metabolic end effect (Madhura Vipaka) with its unctuous property (Snigdha guna) is a perfect balance for aggravated Vata dosha.
- Eranda (Ricinus Communis): The common castor that enriches luscious hair growth is also an exceptional Ayurvedic medicine for osteoarthritis of the knee and other associated structures. Its root, seed, and leaves are used both internally and externally for many vata disorders and neurological maladies. Its hot potency (Ushna Virya) and sweet metabolic end effect (Madhura Vipaka) rightfully balance both Vata and Kapha (in turn Ama) in the body. It helps to relieve all signs of Ama (endotoxins) such as inflammation, swelling, raise in temperature, general lassitude, etc.
- Punarnava (Bauhinia variegata): Often called the Hogweed locally, this anti-aging herb is also a potent anti-inflammatory ayurvedic medicine used since ancient times. It is sophahara or that which can reduce all varieties of swellings. The herb contains beta-sitosterol, an important phytoconstituent that has anti-inflammatory, analgesic, and regenerative action. Despite being a plant that sprouts in the monsoon, it has hot potency (Ushna Virya) with an astringent metabolic end effect (Katu Vipaka) that simultaneously reduces the impact of Vata on the joints.
How to use it?
Decoctions have individualized dosages according to an individual’s condition. Yet its general dosage may be noted as:
5 to 20 my decoction with 40 ml lukewarm or boiled and cooled water, or as indicated by your Ayurvedic health care practitioner.
Your safety is our concern
The following categories of individuals are requested to seek your Ayurvedic physician’s advice before consuming this decoction
- Pregnant women and lactating mothers
- Those who are under medication for other diagnosed diseases
To aim for your ultimate fitness, you should eat meals that are good for your constitution and avoid those that act in reverse. Furthermore, taking herbal supplements can aid you in the long run by clearing toxins from your body. Not to mention, stress is a significant element that might exacerbate your symptoms. As a result, incorporating effective stress coping strategies into your general lifestyle can be beneficial.
Join us in your question for that perfect Ayurvedic remedy that uproots your physiological disturbances along with the trouble of Arthritis!
To Buy Rasnasaptakam Kashayam from Sitaram Ayurveda: