ULLIVETTUDUKADI KASHAYAM: Ayurvedic Medicine for Enlargement of Prostate!
Ullivettundukadi Kashyam is an authentic Ayurvedic formulation mentioned in the ancient classics that aims to provide relief from enlarged prostate with the use of simple Ayurvedic herbs. This multi herbal combination is also highly effective in uterine fibroids treatment and managing conditions of ovarian enlargement.
- Helps to relieve pelvic congestion syndrome
- Helps to reduce signs of prostate problems
- Effective medicine in uterine fibroids
- Helps to relieve pelvic pain and associated discomfort
Are you suffering from bloody urination? Do you have frequent episodes of urinary stones? Have you thought about the wellness of your internal organs, especially those associated with reproductive assistance? Here is the natural treatment for the enlarged prostate gland.
It’s only when a sudden bolt of pain that shoots up from the pelvis, or those episodes of bloody urination with a severe burning sensation, that you think about the wellness of your urinary system. The great majority of people are completely unaware that they have a prostate gland in their bodies. However many men may become cognizant of it in their subsequent years (around the age of sixty) when they begin to notice congestion and distension of the gland. A huge majority is surprised by extended durations of pain and discomfort in their forties when they are in their Pitta predominant years.
Benign prostate hyperplasia, or BPH, is an enlargement of the prostate gland in males that is not malignant (without cancerous origin). Benign prostatic hyperplasia, also known as benign prostatic hypertrophy or benign prostatic obstruction, is a type of benign enlargement of the prostate gland. As a man gets older, his prostate goes through two major phases of growth throughout the life of a man. The first happens when the prostate doubles in size throughout adolescence. The second stage of development begins at the age of 25 and lasts for the rest of a man’s life. During the second growth phase, benign prostatic hyperplasia is common.
Signs indicative of Prostate enlargement
Often the symptoms of prostate problems vary from individual to individual, depending on the extent of the damage. Yet some of the commonly seen ones are:
- Bloody urination
- Bloodstains in semen
- Frequent urge for urination
- Burning sensation with urination
- Discomfort to a mild degree of pain in the lower abdomen, pelvis, perineum, or with ejaculation
What causes an enlarged prostate is still a topic under research and discussion among many researchers. While the modern sciences only point out aging as the factor. According to Ayurveda, increased intake of hot, sour, tangy food substances that are incompatible, alongside those that aggravate Pitta dosha is highlighted as the key causes of prostate enlargement.
While modern medicine offers simple chemical drugs to curb the growth, Ayurveda has effective formulations that help to uproot the causes and also reduce the accumulation of Pitta entity.
SITARAM’S ULLIVETTUDUKADI KASHAYAM
Here is the power of some naturally splendid herbs that fight for your optimal wellness.
- Phalandu (Allium sativum): This eye-watering common onion bulb is a potential source of medicine that aids in regenerative action. It is unctuous in action (Snigdha Guna) and has a sweet metabolic end effect (Madhura Vipaka). It also helps to reduce both Pitta and Vata aggravation. Its heavy action (Guru Guna) also aids to reduce the accumulation of Vata and is a natural remedy for enlarged prostate.
- Latakaranja (Caesalpinia bonduc): Commonly called the fever nut in English is an excellent medicine for uterine fibroids treatment. It’s an all-rounder with the potential to normalize all three bodily entities. It relieves worm infections and is also very helpful in curing urinary tract infections. It is generally an effective Pitta alleviating herb that helps to reduce the burning discomfort during ejaculation.
- Shundi (Zingiber officinale): The village pharmacy or common dry ginger is a herb that does not need special appreciation in Ayurveda. From churna to arista, there are absolutely no combinations without the use of this mystic herb. It has a digestive and carminative effect that also helps to reduce the aggravation of vata located on the abdomen and normalize the Pitta entity, which helps to reduce the burning sensation.
- Karnosphota (Cardiospermum halicacabum): Commonly called balloon wine is traditionally used to manage pain and discomfort during micturition. It has Vata and pitta alleviating properties that help to reduce both pain and burning sensation. It is also used in the treatment of inflammation of the testis. It is one of those special drugs that have anti-poisonous properties.
- Eranda (Ricinus Communis): The common castor is a magic drug that alleviates vata predominance in the body. With its unctuous property (Snigdha Guna) and hot potency (Ushna Virya), it helps to relieve pelvic congestion syndrome. Eranda is an excellent drug that reduces inflammation in any organ while simultaneously giving a laxative effect. It helps to optimize the path of Vata dosha with its Anuloma gati (effective downward movement).
How to use it?
Though the dosage for kashaya depends on the intensity of the disease, the Agni (digestive fire) of the individual, and the strength of the individual.
Yet it is advised to consume 5-20ml of the decoction with 40ml boiled and cooled water (lukewarm) or as directed by your Ayurvedic health care practitioner.
Using the prostate to determine if the body has a high level of pitta, depending on the extent of discomforts, but if it is time to relax down. It can also be interpreted as an indication that indeed pitta is experiencing difficulties exiting the body due to inadequate flow. Encouraging both pitta reductions and adequate flow can benefit your client’s overall health. In the following post, we’ll go over how to accomplish just that, as well as how to keep your prostate healthy.
Imbibing the goodness of Ayurveda in your daily regimen, diet, and lifestyle will have an enormous effect on the health of an individual. Small yet effective steps that you are willing to take, can make a great effect on you gradually.
Embark on this holistic journey with the power of Ayurveda to feel its goodness!
Buy Ullivettundukadi Kashyam from Sitaram: