Amruthotharam Kashayam is a simple herbal decoction of three ingredients namely Nagara (Zingiber Officinalis), Amrit (Tinospora cordifolia) and Hareetaki (Terminalia chebula). The reference to the formula is found in the Kashaya yogas mentioned in Sahasrayoga.
Traditionally prescribed by Vaidyas in ‘Jwaras’ of varied origin, it has the distinct advantage of breaking down aggravated ‘Kapha’ elements that make the body prone to fever, cold, and infection.
Features and benefits of Amruthotharam Kashayam –
- Amruthotharam Kashayam tablets stimulate appetite and improves digestion. Both Nagara and Hareethaki are conducive to the Jatharagni, they stimulate the digestive fire and keep it competent.
- Relieves abdominal flatulence and colic arising from indigestion.
- Rectifies metabolic disorders. Improves liver function.
- Amrit (Tinospora cordifolia) balances the Pitta element in the body. Cools the body and encourages Pachana. Encourages tissue level metabolism.
- Draws out deep tissue swelling and edema. Relieves inflammation and pain.
- Reaches into deeper tissues and expels metabolic waste and toxins.
- Breaks down ‘Ama’ or disease-causing complexes in the body.
- Beneficial in relieving fatigue and body pain associated with chronic fever.
Adult: 2-3 Tablets twice daily on empty stomach. Consume dissolved in half a glass of lukewarm water for best results.
Child: 1-2 Tablets twice daily on empty stomach. Consume dissolved in half a glass of lukewarm water for best results.
100 % Natural. Herbal Product. Vegetarian.