Shaddharana Capsules are made up of six different ingredients in equal amounts. It is an Ayurveda remedy for stomach disorders that helps digestion and is used as a supplement for metabolic insufficiency. It is also an Ayurvedic remedy for indigestion and aids in the treatment of a variety of digestive ailments such as gas, bloating, indigestion, constipation, and diarrhea.
– It aids in the digestive process.
– Used to treat a variety of digestive issues such as gas, bloating, indigestion, and constipation.
1 to 2 tablets twice daily with water or as suggested by your physician.
– Chitraka (Plumbago zeylanica) – Very effective Ayurveda medication for indigestion, relaxes the Vata Dosha
– Indrayava (Holarrhena antidysenterica) – A great detoxifier
– Patha (Cyclea peltata) – Used in traditional medicine to treat wounds and as a galactagogue.
– Katurohini (Picrorhiza kurroa) – A stimulant for the liver that also aids in cleansing.
– Abhaya (Terminalia chebula) – Aids in detoxification and healing. Balances tridoshas.
– Ativisha (Aconitum heterophyllum) – Detoxifier in Ayurveda.
There are no reviews yet.