Asanavilwadi Thailam is a traditional formula indicated for ‘Moordhataila’ application as well as ‘Abhyanga’ (body massage). Aggravated Pitta manifests as inflammatory changes in the body. Regular application of the taila balances the tridoshas in the system and pacifies aggravated ‘Pitta’ dosha in the body.
‘Moordhataila’, the application of oil on the head is a practice endorsed by Ayurveda scriptures. The head is the most significant part of the body. It encompasses eight vital openings – the eyes, ears, nose, and mouth and one significant but subtle access point to the well-being of the body – the crown of the head. Application of oil on the head, while imparting obvious and sustained health to your tresses, at a more subtle level, it works effortlessly towards the well-being of your entire body.
Features and benefits of Asanavilwadi Thailam –
- Sesame oil infused with the healing properties of Asana (Pterocarpus marsupium), Vilwa (Aegle marmelos), Bala (Sida cordifolia), Amrutha (Tinospora cordifolia), Madhuka (Glycirrhiza glabra), Nagara (Zingiber officinale), Triphala (Embilica officinalis, Terminalia chebula, Terminalia bellarica) and Payah (Cow’s milk).
- Applied to the ‘moordha’ or bregma region, Asanavilwadi Thailam balances the tridoshas in the system.
- The taila improves nerve function and mobility. It relieves pain, swelling and rigidity associated with rheumatism, gout and degenerative diseases.
- Asanavilwadi Thailam pacifies aggravated pitta in the system. Its regular application soothes all inflammatory changes in the body. It relieves pain and burning sensation in the body.
- Eyes are the seat of Pitta. Pitta in its balanced state is responsible for vision. Deranged Pitta causes burning and watering of the eyes and dims vision.
- Regular use of Asanavilwadi Thailam keeps the eyes cool and clear, and endows sharpness of vision. It safeguards the eyes against stress and strain brought about by daily activities.
- Asanavilwadi Thailam strengthens the nerves associated with hearing. Sharpens the sense of hearing.
- It modulates brain function. It calms the mind and relaxes the body.
- The nourishing base of sesame oil fortified with cow’s promotes healthy hair and scalp.
Quantity sufficient based on area of application.
Advised for Moordhataila (application to head) as well as Abhyanga (body massage).
There are no reviews yet.