‘Ama’ is the build-up of metabolic waste in the body. Over time, it accumulates in the body and becomes toxic. It may manifest as raised blood parameters indicating inflammation, hyperlipidemia, hyperglycemia etc.
Chitrakagranthyadi Kashayam is a combination of drugs having hot potency and deep-reaching action in the body. It scrapes away ‘Durmedah’ or abnormal fat tissue from the body. The formula clears circulatory channels and metabolic pathways. A versatile combination used in multiple disease pathologies, Chitrakagranthyadi Kashayam, is the drug of choice for treatment of ‘Ama’.
‘Kashaya’ or herbal decoctions harness herbs’ healing properties and roots in a mild and easily absorbable water base.
Features and benefits of Chithrakagranthikadi Kashayam –
- Chithrakagranthikadi Kashayam is a combination of Chitraka (Plumbago zeylanica), Indrayava (Holorrhoena antidysentrica), Pata (Triconsanthes dioica), Katuki (Picorrhiza kurroa), Ativisha (Aconitum heterophyllum) and Hareethaki (Terminalia chebula).
- It stimulates appetite and digestion. Gets rid of ‘Ama’ or build-up of metabolic waste in the body.
- It has excellent ‘digestive’ property. Improves ‘Dhatwagni’ or metabolic activity. Facilitates healthy metabolism and nutrition.
- The combination, Katuki in particular, has significant hepatoprotective action. Boosts liver function.
- Chithrakagranthikadi Kashayam is very effectively used in managing sluggish metabolism, obesity, hypothyroidism and hyperlipidemia.
- It is a drug of choice in lifestyle disorders like hyperglycemia, hyperlipidemia and PCOS.
Dosage & Directions for Use
Adult: 15-20 ml of Chithrakagranthikadi Kashayam mixed with 45-60 ml of boiled and cooled water, twice daily on an empty stomach.
Child: 10-15 ml of Chithrakagranthikadi Kashayam mixed with 30-45 ml of boiled and cooled water, twice daily on an empty stomach.
Suitable for adults of all ages.
PIPPALI MOOLA (Piper longum)
It is known as “Tridoshic” herb as it suits all body types. Thus regular consumption of pippali in the suggested quantity can help you to immune your body to quite an extent. Pippali has Anti-microbial, Anti-inflammatory activity. Consumption of pippali is said to exhibit antispasmodic action and hypoglycaemic effect which is believed to lower blood sugar level. It is also reported to be the antagonist in respiratory depression. Also due to its cooling post-digestive effect consumption of pippali is considered a safe and effective option to avoid all sorts of digestive disorders.
Chitraka (Plumbago zeylanica)
It is a potent digestive medicine used for treating a host of ailments including indigestion, constipation, anorexia, abdominal distension, stomatitis, abdominal pain, etc. Imbued with digestive, caustic, stimulant, and carminative properties, it eliminates harmful AMA toxins from the body which has accumulated due to malabsorption of food particles.
ARDRAKA (Zingiber officinale)
Also called as Vishwa Bheshaja, it bears an enormous number of pharmacological activities among those, Neuro-protective activity and activity against colon cancer have facilitated the extent of further research for finding out less toxic and more potent drugs for the better treatment of related diseases. Ginger is extensively used around the world in foods as a spice. Ginger has been used for cold-induced disease, nausea, asthma, cough, colic, heart palpitation, swellings, dyspepsia, loss of appetite, dyspnoea, vomiting, gastritis, thirst, postpartum disorders and rheumatism. It is a carminative & antipyretic and is used to treat bronchitis, gastrointestinal disorders, and piles.
ERANDA (Ricinus communis)
It is commonly known as Castor oil plant. Since ancient times castor seed and castor oil are used to cure rheumatism, worm infestation and abdominal disorders. External application of the oil relieves boils and other skin disorders.
Specialty: 100% Natural. Purely Herbal. Vegetarian.