Coconut oil is infused with the therapeutic properties of Durdura or Dattura metel. Dandruff is a major challenge to scalp health. Dhurdhoorapatradi Kera Thailam effectively cures dandruff and keeps the scalp healthy, preventing further infection and hair fall.
Features and benefits of Dhurdhoorapatradi Kera Thailam –
- Dattura metel or Durdura actively gets rid of infecting microbes. It cleanses the scalp. thoroughly. Dhurdhoorapatradi Kera Thailam is an excellent remedy for dry and wet dandruff.
- Dhurdhoorapatradi Kera Thailam builds the scalp’s defense against infection and disease. It warms the scalp and promotes blood circulation to the hair roots.
- Dhurdhoorapatradi Kera Thailam prevents hair fall and breakage. It locks in moisture and hydrates the scalp.
- It is a good remedy for scaling and flaking of the skin on scalp.
- It soothes an itchy and irritated scalp.
Quantity sufficient based on area of application. Apply the oil to the scalp and hair length. Massage gently and leave the oil in for at least 20-30 minutes.
DURDURA (Datura metel)
Datura often touted as “Thorn Apple”, considered as one of the powerhouse of medical components if purified properly. Due to the strong hallucinogenic properties of the plant, Datura is often used to relieve asthmatic symptoms and reduce the pain. Though a strong narcotic plant, Datura offers umpteen health benefits and is extensively used for alleviating pain, treating fever, enhancing heart functions, improving fertility, inducing sleep, easing childbirth and promoting hair and skin health.
NARIKELA THAILAM (Cocos nucifera)
Coconut is beneficial in managing high cholesterol as it is rich in phenols. Virgin Coconut oil and Coconut water also has potent antioxidant activity. This reduces oxidative cell damage and lowers the risk of high cholesterol.