What does Gokshura do for you?
- Excellent aphrodisiac property. Improves fertility and sexual performance, particularly in males.
- An excellent health supplement that promotes lean muscle mass and strength without causing corpulence. Enhances immunity, vitality and vigour.
- Reaches into deeper dhatus (body tissues) and encourages optimum nourishment. A good remedy for emaciation. Helps regain strength in convalescing patients.
- It is recommended for regaining strength after delivery or miscarriage.
- The combination has a specific action on pelvic organs and the kidneys. Improves renal function, urine formation and voiding.
- Restores fluid balance in the body. Relieves oedema and inflammatory swellings. Excellent remedy for recurrent urinary tract infection, cystitis, renal calculi.
- Beneficial in managing inflammatory conditions like gout and arthritis.
‘Vrshabha’ in Sanskrit stands for the mighty bull, the symbol of fertility and strength. Gokshura has been unanimously declared as a potent ‘Vrhsya’ drug by authentic texts in Ayurveda. The drug that blesses the individual who partakes it with remarkable fertility, vitality and sexual vigor.
The fruits of Gokshura are one of the best aphrodisiacs known to man, hailed by both Traditional Chinese Medicine and Ayurvedic system of healing. There is well documented evidence supporting its efficacy in improving the Testosterone levels in men.
Gokshura is seen to have specific action on the organs located in the pelvic cavity. It improves the functioning of the kidneys, the reproductive organs, and the male and female genitalia. It is an excellent diuretic and relieves inflammation throughout the body.
Why choose Sitaram Gokshura Capsule?
Vedic wisdom on Gokshura
Guna: Guru, Snighdha
Karma:Balakrt, Basthisodhana, Vrushya, Asmarihara, Hrdya
Classical reference from Bhavaprakasa Nighantu –
Gokshura is seetala (cooling potency), swadu (sweet to taste), balakrt (strengthening) , basthisodhana (cleanses the basti), deepani (stimulates digestion), vrushya (aphrodisiac), drishtidoshahara (mitigages eye disorders), asmarihara (manages renal calculi). It relieves Prameha (polyuria), Swasa (respiratory problems), Kasa (cough), Arsas (heamorrhoids) and Krcchra Hrdroga (heart pathologies).
The main biologically active substances in TT are steroidal saponins, flavonoids, alkaloids, and lignan amides, the most studied being the steroidal saponins.
Botanical name: Tribulus terrestrius
English name: Indian Caltrops
Hindi name: Gokharu
Malayalam name: Njerinjil