Ashwagandhadi choornam is a classical polyherbal formulation with Ashwagandha as one of its main ingredients. It is considered a powerful aphrodisiac and nervine tonic. An immune booster rich in anti-oxidants, this medicine helps increase energy, reduce fatigue and improve stamina, muscle strength & sexual vigor. As a revitalizing tonic, this Ayurvedic bodybuilding supplement helps improve body weight, naturally.
Features & Benefits of Ashwagandhadi Choornam –
- Natural Ayurvedic bodybuilding supplement. Ashwagandha is proven to enhance endurance and muscle strength in men. Several studies conducted showed significant improvements in men’s muscle strength and possible weight gain as well.
- Helps improve sexual vigor. The presence of Ashwagandha in the choornam accelerates spermatogenesis. It is also known to improve sperm motility.
- The combination incredibly enhances testosterone. Ashwagandhadi choornam is effective against treating Hypogonadism as it helps in testosterone production. Reduces the production of cortisol.
- Due to its high adaptogenic properties, the herbs in the formulation combats stress. Ashwagandha present in the choornam is beneficial in stress-related male infertility. Also aids better sleep.
- Possesses excellent Vata pacifying property.
• 5-10 grams once or twice a day before or after food with milk, or as directed by the Physician.
• Dosage for children below 5 years of age: 1-2 grams, once or twice a day, along with a teaspoon of honey or warm water/milk or as directed by the Physician.
• Dosage for children between 5-12 years of age: 5 grams once or twice a day along with a teaspoon of honey or warm water/milk or as directed by the Physician.
ASHWAGANDHA (Withania somnifera)
Commonly known as Indian Ginseng or Winter Cherry. The name “Ashwagandha” describes the smell of its root, meaning “like a horse.” Ashwagandha is used as a general tonic to boost energy and reduce stress and anxiety.
GINGER (Zingiber officinale)
Ginger and its metabolites appear to aggregate in the gastrointestinal tract and exercise their effects by easing pain through anti-inflammatory properties, calming the digestive system through carminative effects, and alleviating nausea.
PIPPALI (Piper longum)
Pippali is a powerful cough and cold remedy. Pippali suppresses the cough, clears the airways, and allows the patient to breathe easily. Because of its Kapha balancing qualities, Pippali possesses decongestant, bronchodilator, and expectorant properties. It is an excellent aphrodisiac and possesses Medhya property i.e. improves intelligence.
MARICHA (Piper nigrum)
Pepper contains a chemical compound known as Myristin, which helps dilate the blood vessels and relax the muscles. As a result, it promotes arousal, erection, and vaginal contraction.
CARDAMOM (Elettaria cardamomum)
Cardamom is quite a known aphrodisiac and could promote sexual desire in men. It could potentially be used as a natural substitute for Viagra. Cardamom has been found to be a stimulant with a good influence on sexual health and performance.
TEJ PATRA (Cinnamomum tamala)
The aromatic leaves of the Tej Patra, the Indian native tree, serve to enhance muscle strength and elongate sexual intercourse by facilitating longer erections. Tej patra also enhances desire by acting as an antidepressant.
NAGAKESARA (Mesua ferrea)
It possesses excellent antioxidant properties. It possesses excellent properties for liver, hemostatic properties and anti-inflammatory activity.