Sitaram Guggulu Panchapala Churnam is a formulation that includes Guggulu as one of the key constituents. The medicine is used to treat chronic skin disorders and aids in the removal of blood toxins. It also treats conditions of anorectal disorders and non-healing wounds. Pancha means 5 and pala refers to a measurement that equals 48g. In the formulation, Guggulu has used 5 pala in quantity. As a result, the term Gulgulu Panchapala Churnam was coined.
Benefits of Guggulu Panchapala Choornam
- Treats Skin disorders- It’s used to treat skin conditions that are chronic. It aids in the removal of blood toxins, which aids in the treatment of skin conditions such as scabies, eczema, dermatitis, and the healing of wounds.
- Regulates Cholesterol Levels in the blood – Effectively regulates cholesterol metabolism and serves as a natural blood detoxifier and antimicrobial in action.
- The best remedy for Worm infestation – The medicine treats intestinal worm infestation and skin diseases with worm infections.
Main Ingredients of Guggulu Panchapala Choornam
- Triphala – It’s anti-inflammatory and antioxidant characteristics aid in the healing of a variety of skin conditions. Triphala also protects skin cells from oxidative stress and helps rebuild skin protein and preserves moisture in the skin.
- Guggulu – Lessens the swelling or inflammation induced by any infection. Prevents free radicals from oxidizing live cells. Regulates body cholesterol levels by lowering total lipids in the body.
- Pippali – Because of its potent antiviral, antibacterial, and antifungal properties, Pippali eradicates bacteria or germs from the body, and helps treat and mend wounds.