‘Hingu’ or Ferrula narthex, with its pungent smell and taste is a part of most ‘digestive’ combinations in Ayurvedic materia medica. Hinguvachadi Gulika tablet is an excellent carminative that pacifies erratic Vata in the gut and restores the ‘digestive fire’. It soothes the stricture and spasm brought about by Vata that is obstructed in the gut.
Tablets are solid dosage forms in which the therapeutic effects of herbs and roots are concentrated into handy pills. These are conveniently sized and easy to carry around. They are versatile and can be used to achieve different results through a variety of adjuvants.
Features & Benefits of Hinguvachadi Gulika-
- Hinguvachadi Gulika streamlines the movement of Vata through your system. It is very effective in managing abdominal spasm and pain, especially those associated with your monthly periods.
- It improves gut motility and function. It is beneficial in indigestion, abdominal gas and flatulence. Hinguvachadi Gulika prevents acidity and heartburn.
- It is a good remedy for irritable bowel and sprue.
- It restores healthy gut microbes. It helps in restoring health to the stomach and intestinal mucosa weakened by prolonged periods of inflammation and medication.
- It improves bioavailability of food and medicines. Hinguvachadi Gulika tablet is commonly used as an adjuvant with decoctions and medicated ghees.
Dosage & Directions for Use:
Adult: 1-2 Hinguvachadi Gulika tablets twice or thrice daily before food, along with a suitable adjuvant, as advised by the Physician.
Child: 1/2 – 1 Hinguvachadi Gulika tablet twice or thrice daily before food, along with a suitable adjuvant, as advised by the Physician.