Karpooradi choornam is an Ayurvedic medicine made from natural camphor and other herbs that is beneficial in the treatment of breathing infections such as cough, sneezing, and hoarseness of voice. Karpooradi choornam is effective in treating severe bronchial symptoms, asthma, and hiccoughs. In addition, indigestion, anorexia, and loss of appetite can be alleviated by taking Karpooradi Choornam in appropriate amounts on a regular basis. Nausea and giddiness have also miraculously disappeared with the usage of this medicine.
Main Benefits of Karpooradi Choornam
- Treats difficulty in breathing – The Karpooradi choornam contains a variety of herbs and botanicals that help to relieve the symptoms of chronic breathing issues. Helps to control the phlegm secretion in the respiratory tract.
- Improves tastelessness and digestion – Karpooradi choornam in appropriate dose helps to treat anorexia and loss of appetite by stimulating the digestive fire.
Main Ingredients of Karpooradi Choornam
- Karpoora – Stimulates the digestive fire
- Lavanga – Kills the growth of microbes, suppress the cough and reduces its severity.
- Pippali – Reduces pain, treats loss of appetite, Modulate the immune system.
- Shunti – Helps to suppress inflammation, reduces the abdominal discomfort, bloating and relives loose stools.