Sesame oil based hair-oil fortified with the hair promoting benefits of Kayyonni (Eclipta alba), Amrit (Tinospora cordifolia) and Dhatri (Embilica officinalis). Used regularly, Kanjunnyadi Kera thailam nourishes and deeply conditions your hair and scalp leaving your tresses strong, black and bouncy.
‘Moordhataila’, the application of oil on the head is a practice endorsed by Ayurveda scriptures. The head is the most significant part of the body. It encompasses eight vital opening – the eyes, ears, nose and mouth and one significant but subtle access point to the well being of the body – the crown of the head. Application of Kanjunnyadi Kera thailam on the head, while imparting obvious and sustained health to your tresses, at a more subtle level, it works effortlessly towards the well-being of your entire body.
Features and benefits of Kanjunnyadi Kera thailam –
- Kanjunnyadi Kera thailam is coconut oil infused with the deeply cooling and nourishing properties of Bhringaraja (Eclipta alba), Amrt (Tinospora cordifolia), Dhatri (Embilica Officinalis), Yashti (Glycyrrhiza glabra) and Cow’s milk.
- Intense Pittasamana action due to the properties of Amrit, Dhatri, Yashti and Goksheera. Kanjunnyadi Kera thailam cools the body, keeps the eyes healthy and vision acute.
- Bhringaraja (Eclipta alba) is traditionally acclaimed for its therapeutic benefits on the eyes and hair.
- The ingredients of Kanjunnyadi Kera thailam activate and rejuvenate cells in your scalp and follicles, ensuring that a major proportion of hair stays in anagen (growing) phase and attains full length and natural black colour.
- It conditions the scalp, locks in moisture, thereby maintaining oil balance.
- Anjana (Antimony sulphide), an important ingredient of the oil, helps in keeping tresses black and shiny, and the scalp clean.
Dosage & Directions for Use
Apply a few drops of Kanjunnyadi Kera thailam to the scalp everyday before bath.
Massage the oil onto the scalp with fingertips, slowly in a circular motion for at least 15-20 minutes, for best results.
Suitable for all ages.
BHRINGARAJ (Eclipta alba)
The umpteen beneficial properties of Bhringaraj include Keshranjaka (hair vitalizer), Ruchuvardakam (appetizer), Jathraagni deepaka (stimulates digestive fire), Netrahitkara (treats eye problems), Kapha visha nashaka (helps destroy Kapha doshas and toxins), Deepana (enhances stomach fire), Pachana (helps in digestion), Kusthahara (treats skin disease), Shothahara (reduces inflammation), Raktapitta (treats bleeding disorders), Kasahara (treats cough and cold), Pandunut (treats anemia), Shiro arthi (treats headache), Chakushya (improves eyesight), Rasayana (anti-aging) and Jantujit (relieves from worm infestation). Imbued with these potent properties, Bhringaraj is extensively used for treating a host of health issues like hair problems, skin and tooth infections, worm infestations, cough, cold, asthma, anemia, inflammation, leprosy, and other infections.
AMRUT (Tinospora cordifolia)
The extract is used in fever and in rhinitis conditions. It’s having tonic, anti-spasmodic, anti-inflammatory, antipyretic, anti-arthritic, anti-lepritic, anti-allergic, and anti-diabetic properties. The powder of Tinospora is given to children by mixing with lukewarm water and pregnant women also.
AMALAKI (Embilica officinalis)
Commonly known as Indian gooseberry. One among the Triphala. Rich with Vitamin C, Amalaki is known for its anti-aging property and as an immunity booster. Commonly used for maintaining cholesterol levels, heartburn, and diabetic conditions. Easily available in the kitchen as a side dish. Emblica officinalis is used as an antioxidant, immune-modulatory, antipyretic, analgesic, cytoprotective, anti-ulcer, immune-modulatory, anti-inflammatory, antitussive, and gastroprotective.
YASHTIMADHU ( Glycyrhiza glabra)
It has shown significant results in the treatment of ulcers, gastric problems, and other stomach-related problems. It contains several medicinal properties such as anti-inflammatory, anti-depressant, anti-pyretic, anti-oxidant, anti-bacterial, analgesic, and anti-ulcerogenic which has shown positive results in curing health problems.
Specialty: 100% Natural. Purely herbal. Vegetarian.
There are no reviews yet.