Krimighna vati is a gut-friendly product containing White-flowered Emelia and Asafoetida as its key ingredients, advised for deworming, especially in children. Improves gut health and facilitates optimum nutrition. Krimighna vati also restores appetite and digestion.
Features & benefits of Krimigna Vati:
- Potent combination of Lasuna (Allium sativum), Hing (Ferrula asafoetida) and Nirgundi (Vitex negundo) in a compact tablet form.
- Krimighna vati is an effective remedy for intestinal worms and parasites.
- Improves digestion and appetite.
- Krimighna vati also helps in managing constipation, bowel disorders like sprue, abdominal gas and distension, sour belching etc.
- Digests ‘ama’ (by-products of faulty metabolism) and purifies blood.
- Cleanses and detoxifies the body from within. Replenishes and sustains gut biome.
Adult: 1-2 tablets once or twice daily, as directed by the Physician.
Child: 1/2 – 1 tablet once or twice daily, as directed by the Physician.
LASUNA (Allium sativum)
Garlic is a spice known as “Rasona” in Ayurveda. It is a popular ingredient in cooking due to its strong smell and medicinal properties. It is rich in sulphur compounds that attribute to its various health benefits. Garlic helps to manage weight by improving the metabolism of the body. It is good for heart health as it maintains a balance between good cholesterol and bad cholesterol levels due to its lipid lowering property. It prevents plaque formation and helps to widen the blood vessels thereby managing blood pressure due to its antioxidant property. Garlic also helps to boost immunity and increases the ability of the body to fight against various infections.
HINGU (Ferula asafetida)
Hingu is an Indian spice used for flavoring the food and in herbal medicines for the treatment of digestive and mental ailment. However, flavoring food is not the main concern of hing spice. The main concern using it in the food is to prevent digestive ailment such as gas, flatulence, bloating and abdominal distension.
NIRGUNDI (vitex negundo)
Scientifically known as vitex negundo, it is quite useful in treating menstrual cramps and also helps to relieves anxiety. Can be used to alleviates joint pain and also can be used to treat fever.