Pain is an unpleasant emotion and sensation that is typically brought on by tissue injury. It enables the body to respond to and stop more tissue damage. Mahanarayana Thailam is an Ayurvedic medicated oil that can nourish nerves and muscle health while also helping to restore the Vata balance. Mahanarayana Thailam contains naturally-derived ingredients that are known to help ease stiffness, inflammation, and pain associated with Vata issues.
The oil strengthens the muscles, bones, and joints and is made with sesame oil as base and other medicinal plants. It soothes the body and lessens joint inflammation. All arthritic illnesses, including osteoarthritis, can be effectively treated with it. In certain cases, it is advised to take internally, and instantly relieves pain. Its external use lessens sore muscles and joint inflammation. Vata in its element governs the smooth functioning of the locomotory system in the human body and nerve condition. Mahanarayana thailam is a popular yoga from Sahasrayoga mentioned in the context of vatavyadhis – morbidity arising from the derangement of vata like arthritis, inflammatory auto-immune disorders, bone degeneration and loss of function. Deeply nourishing and relaxing massage oil that revives the body debilitated by age and disease.
Features and benefits of Mahanarayana Thailam –
The ingredients of Mahanarayana Thailam are recognized in ancient literature to provide joint nourishment as well as muscle nourishment and strengthening. In order to reduce the signs and symptoms of these conditions, which are typically characterized by inflammation, swelling, and joint discomfort, Mahanarayana Thailam balances the Vata. The herbal components works on nourishing, reducing inflammation and regaining mobility.
– Reduces pain and swelling in cases of osteoarthritis and associated conditions.
– A combination of nutritious herbs in the Mahanarayana thailam aids in bettering muscle rehabilitation.
– The medicine also relieves pain associated with Vata-Pitta-related conditions.
– Provides strength to the bones and muscles.
– Enables joint flexibility.
– Reduces inflammation of the joints.
– Deeply acting Vata-hara combination, Mahanarayana thailam is very effective in chronic arthritic conditions.
– Relieves inflammatory pain and swelling associated with rheumatoid arthritis, cervical and lumbar spondylitis, osteoarthritis, bursitis etc.
– Excellent remedy for persistent headaches brought about by Vata Prakopa (aggravation) in the body.
– The combination is a nervine tonic. Mahanarayana thailam stimulates nerve function.. Restores strength and mobility to weakened bones and joints, tendons and ligaments, muscle, and cartilage. It is used extensively in managing the loss of function in strokes and palsies.
– Soothes agitated Prana in the system. Helps in managing tremors and tics.
– Improves virility in men. Apana Vata in its balanced state ensures the healthy functioning of the reproductive organ and excretory function.
– Decreased sperm motility in males, characterized by the sluggishness of ‘Vata’ dosha in the reproductive tract, is also managed by this combination.
Mahanarayana thailam is highly recommended for massage in geriatric patients. It helps in improving joint strength and nervine strength. It is advised as a simple way to overcome rigidity and general fatigue.
Rheumatic pains, Paralysis, Tremors & numbness, Backache, Neck stiffness, Lock jaw, Joint pains, etc.
Quantity sufficient for whole-body application or localized application. Massage in the Mahanarayana Thailam for at least 15-20 minutes and follow up by sudation or a warm bath for best results.
S SHAL –
GOOD AYURVEDIC PRODUCT.
V Srinivasulu (verified owner) –
Excellent products ….
Anonymous (verified owner) –
Excellent product… works wonders in treating dry skin and has a very nice smell …