Nimbadi Churna is good for pruritus (itching), fungal infections, infected wounds, abscess, and ulcers on the skin. It can also help with joint pains. Skin problems affecting the groins, testicles and armpits respond well to Nimbadi Choornam. For best results, Nimbadi Churna should be used internally in prescribed quantities. While the powder has been heated in a sufficient amount of water, it can be used to dress wounds when it is lukewarm.
Features and benefits of Nimbadi Churna-
- It treats skin diseases.
- Nimbadi Churna is effective in fungal infections.
- It is used to treat spleen disorders.
- It relieves joint pains.
The leaves of neem have a blood cleansing effect. They aid in the reduction of toxin levels and the prevention of skin disorders such as acne, eczema, and rashes.
- Best anti-microbial agent.
- Used to treat all types of skin infections.
- Gives best result in itching and dermatitis.
- Exhibits anti-inflammatory and anti-psoriatic activity.
- Manages acne by preventing the growth bacteria.
- Enhances complexion.
There are no reviews yet.