Rheumatism is crippling to physical health and mental well-being. It causes inflammatory changes in the body regularly; pain and swelling in the bones and joints make even day-to-day activities difficult. Fatigue and pain become a way of life.
Osteon CG Plus Tablet presents you with holistic pain relief. It has potent analgesic action along with therapeutic qualities that nourish and strengthen bone tissue.
Features and benefits of Osteon CG Plus Tablet –
- Osteon CG Plus Tablet is a potent combination of Amruth, Balamoola, Devadaru Sankhabhasma, Guggulu and Sameerapannaga rasa in a compact tablet form.
- Amruth (Tinospora cordifolia) combats inflammatory changes all over the body. It breaks down ‘ama’ or metabolic waste in the body and expels it. Osteon CG Plus Tablet helps in managing conditions like gouty arthritis where uric acid levels accumulate in joints due to faulty metabolism,
- Bala (Sida cordifoila) and Devadaru (Cedrus deodara) are prime Vata-hara drugs. In combination, they draw out deep tissue inflammation, promote healing and nourishment in the bones and joint tissue. Relieves pain and rigidity. Restores mobility.
- Osteon CG Plus Tablet is a good remedy for managing degenerative diseases of bones and joints. Replenishes calcium levels in the body. Strengthens bones and joints.
- The product acts synergistically to ensure quick relief from pain and discomfort associated with all kinds of inflammatory and degenerative arthritis.
Dosage & Directions for Use
2 Osteon CG Plus Tablets twice daily, or as directed by the Physician.
Suitable for adults.
GUGGULU (Commiphora mukul)
Guggulu is made from the sap (gum resin) of the (Commiphora mukul) tree, which is native to India. This tree has been used in Ayurvedic medicine for centuries, and Ayurvedic texts dating back to 600 BC recommend it for treating atherosclerosis. obesity, acne, etc.
SHILAJIT (Asphaltum punjabinum)
It is one such herbo-mineral or Rasaoushadhi that has remained a crucial component in the process of healing for centuries. Sanctified with powerful adaptogenic and aphrodisiac properties, Shilajit or Asphaltum as denoted in English is not only used for managing stress and anxiety but also plays a significant role in treating conditions like dysuria, glycosuria, breathing disorders, urinary disorders, kidney stones, edema, skin diseases, phthisis, piles, anemia, epilepsy, mental disorders, and worm infestation. The main function of Shilajit is to regulate and improve the functions of the thyroid gland.
AMRUTH (Tinospora cordifolia)
The extract is used in fever and in rhinitis conditions. It’s having tonic, anti-spasmodic, anti-inflammatory, antipyretic, anti-arthritic, anti-lepritic, anti-allergic, and anti-diabetic properties. The powder of Tinospora is given to children by mixing with lukewarm water and pregnant women also.
DEVADARU (Cedrus deodara)
Himalayan cedar is very effective in neurological disorders, asthma, pruritus, and infested wound. Devadaru is also effective in arthritis and headache.
BALA (Sida cordifolia)
The word Bala means strength. Bala powder along with honey or milk twice daily helps to manage erectile dysfunction in men due to its Vajikarna (aphrodisiac) property. It also improves immunity due to its Rasayana (rejuvenating) property. useful to treat diseases like fever, weight loss, asthma, chronic bowel complaints, and nervous system disease.
SHANKHA BHASMA (Incinerated Calcium compound)
It is an Ayurvedic remedy prepared from incinerated conch shell. In Ayurveda, Shankh Bhasma is used for treating diarrhea (loose stools), acne, pimples, liver enlargement (hepatomegaly), splenomegaly, abdominal pain, indigestion, loss of appetite, heartburn, acid reflux, abdominal distension, and irritable bowel syndrome. It has several other health benefits and medicinal uses.
Specialty: 100% Natural. Herbo-mineral. Vegetarian.