A sesame oil based hair oil fortified with the hair promoting benefits of Rajabhrunga (Eclipta alba) and Japa (Hibiscus rosasinensis). Used regularly, Rajabhringa Tailam nourishes and deeply conditions your hair and scalp leaving your tresses strong, black and bouncy.
The oil is recommened for daily use in adolescents and adults, in both men and women.
Features and benefits of Rajabhringa Thailam –
- The ingredients of Rajabhringa Thailam activate and rejuvenate cells in your scalp and follicles ensuring that a major proportion of hair stays in anagen (growing) phase and attains full length and natural black colour.
- It conditions the scalp, locks in moisture, thereby maintaining oil balance.
- Rajabhringa (Eclipta alba) is traditionally acclaimed for its therapeutic benefits on the eyes and hair
- Hibiscus, also know as the botox plant, has been used in skin and hair care remedies since ages
- It is a cooling combination of Triphala and Coconut milk. It is intensely Pitta pacifying. Brings down body heat. Restores and maintains health of eyes.
- Karpoora adds fragrance to the taila. It relaxes and refreshes.
Massage a few drops of Rajabhringa tailam to the scalp everyday before bath.
Massage the oil onto the scalp with fingertips, slowly in circular motion for atleast 15-20 minutes, for best results.
There are no reviews yet.