Bad blood and lymph circulation cause oxidative stress in the body. This leads to inflammatory changes that become chronic in due time. These changes manifest in vital organs like the heart, liver and kidneys as different lifestyle diseases and morbidity.
‘Rasona’ is garlic in Sanskrit. This potent combination of Rasonadi Kashayam consisting of ‘Rasona’ clears clogged and dysfunctional circulatory pathways. It is a choice drug for improving heart health.
Features and benefits of Rasonadi Kashayam –
- Rasonadi Kashayam is a combination of Rasona (Allium sativum), Karavi ( Nigella sativum), Krishna (Piper longum) and Sthira (Desmodium gangeticum) in an aqueous base.
- ‘Ama’ is the build-up of metabolic waste in the body. In the region of the heart, it translates to clogged arteries and plaque deposits. Rasonadi Kashayam clears and cleanses impotent arteries to improve heart health and circulation.
- ‘Sthira’ is found to have a specific affinity to the heart. The recipe is a definitive cardiotonic.
- Rasonadi Kashayam is used effectively in managing hyperlipidemia and circulatory defects in the limbs.
- It relieves rheumatic pain and swelling in body tissue and joints.
- It is an excellent carminative action. It relieves indigestion, abdominal flatulence and bloating.
Dosage & Directions for Use
Adult: 15-20 ml of Rasonadi Kashayam mixed with 45-60 ml of boiled and cooled water, twice daily on an empty stomach.
Child: 10-15 ml of Rasonadi Kashayam mixed with 30-45 ml of boiled and cooled water, twice daily on an empty stomach.
Suitable for adults.
RASNA (Pluchea lanceolata).
Rasna is beneficial in managing arthritis as it reduces inflammation and joint pain due to its anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties. It is also good for kidneys as it reduces oxidative stress due to its antioxidant properties. As per Ayurveda, drinking Rasna kadha (decoction) is useful in arthritis and kidney problems.
KARAVI (Nigella sativa)
It is commonly called as Fennel flower. Its properties include diuretic, antihypertensive, antidiabetic, anticancer and immunomodulatory, analgesic, antimicrobial, anthelmintics, analgesics and anti-inflammatory, spasmolytic, bronchodilator, gastroprotective, hepatoprotective, renal protective, and antioxidant properties. Nigella sativa has been used for centuries in herbal medicine to treat certain health conditions including asthma, bronchitis, and inflammation. It has also long been used as a spice and food preservative.
PIPPALI (Piper longum)
Commonly called as Indian long pepper, It is effective in different respiratory tract diseases. It provides relief from cough and congestion and also helps in removing phlegm deposits from the respiratory tract. It also improves appetite and digestion, as well as treats stomach ache, heartburn, indigestion, intestinal gas, diarrhea, and cholera.
SHALAPARNI (Desmodium gangeticum)
One among the dashamoolas, its properties include aphrodisiac (sexual desires) analgesic, diuretic, and anti-inflammatory. It is used in postnatal complaints, diarrhea, chronic fever, biliousness, cough, vomiting, and asthma.
Speciality: 100 % Natural. Purely herbal. Vegetarian.
There are no reviews yet.