‘Lepa’ preparations are herbal ointments meant for external application. ‘Rasothamadi Lepa’ is a traditional combination with the potent anti-microbial action of purified sulphur infused in a purely natural and soothing base of beeswax and coconut oil.
This special product of Sitaram works at different levels on a skin lesion. Rasothamadi Lepam cleanses the skin, prevents infection and encourages the growth of healthy skin tissue. It is also used popularly to combat fungal infections in skin creases and between the toes commonly seen in tropical climates.
Features and benefits of Rasothamadi Lepam –
- Rasothamadi Lepam is a combination of herbal and mineral drugs with potent anti-microbial properties in a moisturizing base of Madhucchishta (beeswax) and Narikela taila (coconut oil).
- Haridra (Curcuma longa) and Daruharidra (Coccinium fenestratum) have time tested anti-inflammatory properties. Relieves pain and redness associated with inflamed skin. Draws out deep tissue inflammation and swelling.
- Distinct Kapha-Pitta hara action of Rasothamadi Lepam helps in managing skin conditions with itching and oozing. It is capable of soothing and drying chronic skin lesions that refuse to heal.
- Rasothamadi Lepam promotes blood circulation and lymph drainage chronic wounds and ulcers. This encourages tissue repair and healing.
- It is a good remedy for bacterial, viral and fungal infection. Rasothamadi Lepam also strengthens the skin against recurrent infection and disease.
- The deeply moisturizing base of beeswax and coconut oil restores skin tone and complexion at the site of the lesion.
Quantity sufficient based on the area affected.
For best results, wash and cleanse the wounds with mild soap and water. Apply Rasothamadi Lepam liberally.