Sahacharadi Mezhupakam is a multipurpose medicinal oil that primarily contains the plant sahchara to cure practically all symptoms of rheumatic disease affecting the lower limb.
Sahacharadi Mezhupakam fosters mental wellness while supporting the functions of the muscles, nerves, and joints.
Ingredients in the herbal preparation like Bilva, Gokshura, Patala, and others work together to produce calming and bolstering effects. Sahachara, the main component, coupled with Gokshura and Shalaparni support healthy muscles. They enhance the body’s natural process of building strong muscles by strengthening the muscle fibres.
Features and benefits of Sahacharadi Mezhupakam –
- Sahacharadi Mezhupakam improves regular muscle function by replenishing the muscle fibers throughout the body. It also fights off occasional inflammation and promotes a healthy, active lifestyle.
- As massage, this medicine helps flow blood smoothly throughout the body, it promotes blood circulation.
- By maintaining joint lubrication, flexibility, and function, Sahacharadi Mezhupakam encourages healthy joints.
- It is one of the ancient oils used most frequently in Panchakarma for maintaining neuromuscular health.
- Regular application of its phytochemical composition has a calming and relaxing impact on the tendons and ligaments.
- Sahacharadi Mezhupakam is extremely helpful in treating all rheumatic ailments, particularly those that affect the lower extremities, lumbago, varicose veins, mental disorders etc.
Take 1 tbsp/15 ml of Sahacharadi Mezhupakam with 3 tbsp/45 ml milk in the morning or as directed by the physician.
Used externally for massage in the lower extremities or in the area of pain.
AGNIMANTHA (Premna serratifolia)
The herb agnimantha is beneficial for conditions affecting the nervous system, the musculoskeletal system, the lungs, heart, blood, skin, and kidneys. Blood arteries, the heart, the liver, the skin, the muscles, the joints, and other connective tissues are all protected by it. Roots of agnimantha serve as a appetiser and a digestant.
PATALA (Stereospermum suaveolens)
Patala, sometimes referred to as trumpet, is a one among the herbs of Dashamoola. Typically, the root’s decoction is used to treat nausea, vomiting, asthma, fever, and inflammatory conditions.
Patala’s Vata-balancing abilities aid in the management of arthritic symptoms. Patala relieves the symptoms of asthma by balancing Kapha and clearing out extra mucus from the lungs. Due to its Kashaya (astringent) and Tikta (bitter) characteristics, it may also aid in managing diabetes-related symptoms.
GOKSHURA (Tribulus Terrestris)
Gokshura works effectively on issues of kidneys, reproductive systems, and male and female genitalia. It works well as a diuretic and reduces inflammation all over the body. It also aids in the development of muscle growth, increased cognitive activity, and increased libido in both men and women.
SAHACHARA (Strobilanthes ciliates)
Sahachara is used to manage all symptoms of Vata disorders. The plant has potent anti-inflammatory properties that is used to help in managing conditions like joint pain, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and other inflammatory conditions.