Aches and pains affect the quality of life of an individual. Even in the absence of serious pathology, due to the natural ageing process, and sometimes due to chronic conditions like degenerative arthritis or fibromyalgia, pain becomes a way of life.
Saplint Plus brings you the acute anti-inflammatory and healing properties of Moringa leaves, Aloe vera, Mustard seeds, Indian Shallots and Shallaki, among others, in a quick-acting liniment base.
The value-added modification of a traditional taila form into a liniment makes it much more user friendly. Easy to carry along and apply; it does not make your skin greasy or stain your clothes. The instant pain relief makes Saplint Plus a natural choice for sports injuries and the like.
Features and benefits of Saplint Plus –
- Saplint Plus has acute anti-inflammatory and healing properties of Moringa leaves, Aloe vera, Mustard seeds, Indian Shallots and Shallaki, among others, in a quick-acting liniment base.
- The rubefacient qualities of Mint, Eucalyptus, Celery, Camphor & Sweet flag immediately kicks into action on application. Saplint Plus provides sustained pain relief in case of sports injuries and blunt trauma.
- Deodar, Kushta, Shunti and Vacha balance aggravated Vata and Pitta at the site of pain and inflammation.
- Mustard and Garlic work towards drawing out deep-seated inflammation and improving blood circulation, thereby promoting healing in degenerative joints
- The tila taila base ensures pacification of Vata and external nourishment of the affected body parts.
Dosage & Directions for Use
Sufficient quantity of Saplint Plus based on the area affected can be rubbed in and repeated as necessary. Dry heat or steam fomentation of the affected area is recommended for best results.
KUSHTA (Saussurea lappa)
Kushta is a well used drug in Ayurveda that has a good anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial property. It also helps in preventing infections.
VACHA (Acorus calamus Linn)
Vacha is a traditional Indian medicinal herb used to treat a wide range of health ailments, including neurological, gastrointestinal, respiratory, metabolic, kidney, and liver disorders. The root (rhizome) is used to make medicine. Despite safety concerns, calamus is used for gastrointestinal (GI) problems, including ulcers, inflammation of the stomach lining (gastritis), intestinal gas (flatulence), upset stomach and loss of appetite (anorexia).
DEVADARU (Cedrus deodara)
Himalayan cedar is very effective in neurological disorders, asthma, pruritis, infested wound. Devadaru is also effective in arthritis and headache.
CAMPHOR (Cinnanmom camphora)
Camphor is applied to the skin to increase local blood flow and as a “counterirritant,” which reduces pain and swelling by causing irritation. Some people apply camphor to the skin to treat diseases of the airway and to treat heart symptoms. Camphor is also applied as an eardrop and for treating minor burns.
LEMONGRASS OIL (Cymbopogon citratus)
Lemongrass is an essential oil often used in aromatherapy and by natural medicine practitioners for a variety of purposes, including reducing inflammation, relieving headaches, improving dandruff and easing indigestion.
Speciality: 100% Natural. Purely herbal. Vegetarian.