Vilwa or Aegle marmelos is the chief ingredient in this traditional recipe that pacifies vitiated Kapha and Pitta elements in the gut and bowel. A nourishing and mild combination, Vilwadi Lehyam is recommended for safe use even in children and pregnant women.
The sweet base makes it palatable and easy to use. Vilwadi Lehyam is beneficial in nausea, vomiting, and respiratory complaints associated with a dysfunctional gut.
Features and benefits of Vilwadi Lehyam –
- Vilwadi Lehyam balances the Tridoshas in the gut. It expels vitiated Kapha and Pitta elements.
- It is recommended for safe use in the children and the pregnant.
- It relieves indigestion, flatulence and acidity in the gut.
- Vilwadi Lehyam is also beneficial in the treatment of vomiting, lack of appetite, bronchial asthmatic complaints.
- It pacifies aggravated Vata in the gut. It soothes inflammatory complaints.
- Vilwadi Lehyam relieves nausea and respiratory discomfort in pregnant women.
Adult: 5-10 gms of Vilwadi Lehyam once or twice daily, as recommended by the Physician.
Child: 3-5 gms of Vilwadi Lehyam once or twice daily, as recommended by the Physician.
There are no reviews yet.