SAPSCIATIN CAPSULE – Ayurvedic Medicine For Sciatica
Sitaram’s Sapsciatin capsule is a miraculous medicine with a myriad of Ayurvedic herbs which help to combat sciatic pain. It also supports optimal musculoskeletal health. This formulation is considered best for osteoarthritis and Rheumatoid Arthritis. With the goodness of Rasna (Alpinia galanga), Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia), Nirgundi (Vitex negundo), Guggulu (Commiphora mukul), and much more, Sapsciatin is the panacea you have been searching for.
- Helps relieve the pain associated with sciatica
- Comforts muscle cramps
- For the management of joint and muscle pain
- Best for osteoarthritis
- Manages discomforts associated with rheumatoid arthritis
- Cures joint inflammation
- For free and easy movements
- Lubricates spinal joints
Sitaram’s Sapsciatin capsules
Sciatica is a medical condition characterized by shooting pain radiating from the lower back to the foot through the back of the leg, associated with weakness or numbness. The most common cause of sciatica is the lumbar or sacral disc herniation severe enough to compress the nerve roots. Spondylolisthesis, spinal stenosis, pelvic tumors, and pregnancy are the other possible reasons. The usual onset is in the early 40s to late 50s, but some people can develop sciatica before or after this.
- Contains oil fortified with anti-rheumatic (vatahara), bone renewing (asthi poshaka), and anti-inflammatory (sophahara)herbs and roots.
- Based on Tila taila (sesame oil) and eranda taila (castor oil). Both are known for their vata alleviating properties
- Excellent remedy for pain associated with sciatica and degenerative disc disease
- Complete spine care capsule that improves structural strength
- Mild laxative that helps relieve habitual constipation
- Extracts that penetrate the joints and muscles
- Draws out deep inflammation tissue inflammation
- Relieves edema
- Deeply nourishes spinal and other joints, and lubricates them
- Encourages tissue growth at the sites of degeneration
- Nourishes and renews the degenerated joints and spine
- Restores mobility and makes your walk a cakewalk
- Rasna (Alpinia galanga)- with strong vata pacifying actions, Rasna, otherwise called Chittarattha, stays a game-changer when it comes to musculoskeletal disorders. It quickly relieves joint pain and localized swelling when consumed. It is a potent antioxidant that hunts down free radicals from the body. Also, Rasna is an inevitable element in any pain-relieving Ayurvedic formulation. Other than these, rasna is known for its action in cancer, cough, and indigestion. Leaf and rhizome are the commonly used parts.
- Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia)- Commonly known as Amrutha or Chittamrith in vernacular languages. Guduchi is highly praised for its anti-inflammatory action and the ability to pacify all three doshas. The extract is used in fever and in rhinitis conditions. It has tonic, anti-spasmodic, anti-inflammatory, antipyretic, anti-arthritic, antiseptic, anti-allergic, and anti-diabetic properties. Alkaloids like Berberine arrest degenerative changes. The essence of Guduchi (Guduchi satwa) is also given to children for managing various inflammatory conditions.
- Daruharidra (Berberis aristata)- Commonly called Tree turmeric, Darvi, Maramanjal, and Daru Haldi, Daru Haridra possess anti-inflammatory, anti-pyretic, antidiarrheal, and antibacterial activities. The fruit is edible and is a rich source of vitamin C. Used for skin problems like inflammation and psoriasis as it has anti-inflammatory and anti-psoriatic activity. It helps in managing acne by preventing the growth of pimple-causing bacteria and reducing inflammation with its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Eranda (Ricinus communis)- Eranda(Ricinus communis)- Vernacularly known as Avanakku, Castor is a wonderful herb that is highly beneficial in relieving the conditions of vata origin like pain, constipation, and neurological disorders. For the pain caused by menstruation, muscle cramps, low backache, and abdominal discomforts, castor is the best remedy. It is a strong laxative and helps relieve constipation. Though this plant has high medicinal value, Ricin, a chemical found in the castor seeds, is toxic. But the plant parts are completely purified and employed judiciously in the medicinal formulations and are safe to consume.
- Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa)- Punarnava, also known as Varshabhu in Sanskrit, and Thazhuthama in the vernacular language is a herb that belongs to the Rasayana category and is known to be an immunomodulator, rejuvenator, and metabolism enhancer. The word Punarnava itself means rejuvenator or renewer, and it is literally true when it comes to musculoskeletal disorders. It is a well-known Ayurvedic remedy for oedema. It bolsters immunity by forming new white blood corpuscles in the blood. This herb is a potent antioxidant that helps to flush out toxic free radicals from the body. It also shows anti-inflammatory action. Besides musculoskeletal disorders, Punarnava is widely used in the management of asthma, oedema, nephrological disorders, diabetes, inflammatory conditions, liver problems, abdominal pain, dyspepsia, and jaundice.
- Nirgundi (Vitex negundo)- Nirgundi, otherwise known as Sindhuvara or Karinochchi in Malayalam stands out due to its vata alleviating properties. Its antioxidant properties help flush the toxins out of the body and modulate immunity, especially in the conditions like amavata. Its oil is commonly used to relieve joint pain and inflammation.
- Guggulu (Commiphora mukul)- Commonly known as the Indian bdellium tree, Guggulu is one of the most used herbs in Ayurveda. It has vata alleviating property so that it can efficiently manage pain. In Classical texts, it is described as ‘Bhagnasandhanakara’, which means ‘fracture-healing’. It is a potent anti-inflammatory drug and relieves the pain of muscles, ligaments, bones, and joints. The flowering plant produces a fragrant resin called gugal that has medicinal properties. This resin is used in the management of arthritis, high cholesterol, hardening of the artery (atherosclerosis), acne and other skin diseases, and weight loss. Guggulu extracts balance the thyroid levels by increasing iodine uptake and improving the activity of enzymes produced by the thyroid gland. Nava Guggulu or new Guggulu is said to be an aphrodisiac.
Other significant ingredients include Aragwadha (Cassia fistula), Devadaru (Cedrus deodara), Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris), Vacha (Acorus calamus), Nimba (Azadirachta indica), Jyotishmathi (Celastrus paniculata), Jeeraka (Cuminum cyminum), Manjishta (Rubia cordifolia), Sunthi (Zingiber officinale), Vidanga (Embelia ribes), etc.
2 capsules twice daily 15-20 minutes before having food. Or as directed by the physician.
- Suitable for adults
- Mildly laxative
- Use only after consulting a physician
Beat the pain with the goodness of Ayurveda!
To Buy Sapsciatin Capsule from Sitaram Ayurveda: