SHADDHARANAM KASHAYAM – Ayurvedic Remedy for Chronic Skin Diseases & Inflammation
Shaddharanam Kashayam is an authentic Ayurvedic formulation mentioned in Sahasrayogam under the context of skin lesions. This potential ayurvedic medicine is used for the treatment of eczema and other chronic skin diseases. It is a wonderful help for those suffering from constant skin eruptions and allergies.
This decoction is also an anti-inflammatory action which also boosts immunity.
- Ayurvedic medicine for chronic skin diseases
- Endowed with anti-inflammatory action
- Medicine for allergic skin reactions
- Herbal remedy for piles
- Aids to boost immunity and optimal digestive mechanism.
- Helps to treat anorectal diseases as it’s an ayurvedic medicine for fissures.
Are you troubled with constant episodes of allergic skin eruptions? What about those itchy long-standing patches on your skin? Are you on the lookout for that remedy that cures all your skin troubles? Alongside these difficulties, are you facing constant digestive complaints? Or issues of flatulence and associated anorectal complaints?
The power of Ayurveda is here to help you overcome your problems!
Here is the ayurvedic treatment for eczema and other chronic skin diseases with a simple decoction that does the charm.
While many skin issues may appear superficial in origin, according to Ayurveda, the skin is truly a representation of deeper tissue elements within all of our bodies. The skin is considered the upadhatu of rasa, the first formed entity after digestion. Skin disorders are rarely caused by a problem on the surface of the skin; instead, they are more often the consequence of a profound disharmony, making treating the symptom alone unhelpful.
According to Ayurveda, the Pitta (among the three bodily entities) is responsible for our skin’s color, texture, and warmth, as well as its luster and sheen. It regulates sweating, processes everything we apply topically to the skin, and digests anything that comes into passive touch with the skin.
It’s also worth noting that excessive heat and redness, regardless of where it occurs on the body, is nearly always an indication of exacerbated pitta. The skin is one of the key locations in the body where pitta resides, making it not only prone to pitta imbalance but also an effective outlet for it.
So, managing pitta on a systemic level can help support good skin. It will allow essential cellular operations in the skin to remain unhindered while also assisting in the prevention of skin irritations.
Some skin lesions take months or often years to attain the normal skin texture when the doshas are exaggerated.
Apart from the Brajaka variety of pitta situated in the skin, the Kapha entity is equally important for optimal skin function, including texture, among others. When aggravated Kapha dosha tends to accumulate on the skin, and other parts of the body resulting in the formation of skin eruptions, disharmony indigestion, and an overall malfunctioning of the body.
The flatulence that builds up in the intestine, making it everyone’s Tabla is a huge embarrassment on its own. The simple errors in digestive mechanism with optimal cellular metabolism can be attained with our Shaddharanam kashayam.
SITARAM’S SHADDHARANAM KASHAYAM
This mystic combination of herbs has a wonderful effect in normalizing the aggravated Kapha entity in the body. The combination consists of the following herbs:
- Haritaki (Terminalia chebula): One among the Triphala is traditionally used as the supreme medication for all eye diseases. This single herb is a very potent Pitta calmer with magnificent Kapha reducing properties. It has wound-healing action which aids in allergic contact dermatitis treatment. It has an Anuloma property that relieves bloated stomach and decreases flatulence.
- Kutaja (Holarrhena antidysenterica): The bark and leaves of this evergreen tree is highly effective in psoriasis ayurvedic treatment. It is also understood as the best treatment for eczema owing to its astringent taste. This simple supreme medication of diarrhea is also highly effective as ayurvedic medicine for fissure and anorectal maladies.
- Katuki (Picrorhiza kurroa): This rhizome is mainly used for the treatment of chronic skin disease. Katuki is believed to have a cooling potential that calms the aggravated Pitta and also curbs the disorientation in Kapha. It helps to relieve the tension of constipation and acts as herbal medicine for piles. With its immune-modulatory action, it also has immunity booster activities.
- Citraka (Plumbago zeylanica): It is one of the most digestive and carminative medicines used in Ayurvedic treatment. Plumbagin, the most active phytoconstituent is the best allergy medicine for itchy skin and its anti-inflammatory action is a medicine for all skin eruptive lesions. Its strong potency also has strong rejuvenating action.
- Ativisha (Aconitum heterophyllum): This rhizome is an excellent medicine for all pediatric manifestations. It helps to purify the blood (rakta sodhana) and is thus wonderful for psoriasis ayurvedic treatment. The same property combined with its hot potency (Ushna Virya) is the best treatment for eczema. The decoction of Ativisha is traditionally used for skin allergy treatment as well.
- Pada (Cyclea peltata): This simple herb is efficient to cure long-lasting wounds and trigger a quick healing process. It balances all three doshas, especially Kapha and pitta entities. It cures chronic skin eruptions with itching as the key symptom. Its Vishahara action helps to relieve the accumulation of poison in the body. Its Astringent metabolic end effect (Katu Vipaka) is useful for anal fissure treatment as well.
How to use?
Even though the dose of each decoction varied from individual to individual. The general dose may be asserted as, 5-20ml of the decoction with 40 ml of boiled and cooled lukewarm water, or as directed by your Ayurveda physician.
Your safety is our concern:
The following category of individuals are requested to consider your physician’s option before consuming the decoction
- Pregnant women and lactating mothers
- Individuals diagnosed with other diseases
Deeper healing might be aided by paying attention to your own needs. It’s possible that some dietary modifications would be beneficial to you. Perhaps it’s a new meditation technique, the perfect herb, or a mix of many tools that piques your interest.
Reckon the power of pure and holistic Ayurveda to answer all your queries!
To Buy Shaddharanam Kashayam from Sitaram: