Aller G tablet, a versatile Immunity booster brings together the potent clinically proven anti-inflammatory & anti-histaminic action of Curcumin or Indian Turmeric with a choice list of ingredients like Indian gooseberry, Myrobalan, Tropical almond, Nutgrass and Caltrop.
Allergy is an exaggerated immune response by the body to seemingly harmless stimuli. A ‘sensible’ and competent immune system is the key to absolute physical health.
Features and benefits of Aller-G Tablet –
- Aller-G Tablet consists of ingredients like Indian ginger, black pepper, long pepper, white flowered Embelia and cinammon have established action in balancing the Kapha dosha (phlegm). Excess mucus production and respiratory tract congestion is remedied by these drugs in toto.
- Calcined ferrous sulphate, a safe heamatinic, effectively caters to the daily iron requirement, and maintains healthy heame levels.
- Aller G tablet primes up the digestive process, facilitates absorption and nourishment and keeps healthy metabolism in check.
- Ii improves and maintains skin health. Aller G tablet also keeps away recurrent fungal infections and blistering due to climatic changes. It is also very useful in urticaria (Chronic hives) and other skin disorders characterized by itching and rashes.
- The ingredients of Aller-G Tablet come together in a soothing base of ghee and cane sugar, making it highly palatable for all ages.
Adults: 1-2 tablets of Aller-G Tablet twice daily after meals. Chewable tablet with sweet base.
Children: 1 tablet of Aller-G Tablet once or twice daily, dissolved in 30 ml of lukewarm water or taken as a chewable.