Dahashamani is a combination of Ayurveda Indian herbs when boiled with drinking water to produce a colored liquid with a distinct flavor. It is a wonderful drink with several health benefits such as blood purification, better digestion, and body cooling.
– Supports digestive health
– Purifies blood
– Boost metabolism and quench thirst
– Improves energy levels
– Enhance the immune system
– Improves skin health
Quantity of sufficient powder to be boiled in pure water and consumed regularly.
– Pathimugham (Caesalphinia sappan) – Used in traditional ayurveda in Kerala and renowned for its actions like blood purification, anti-diabetic, skin health, etc. It aids in the cure of skin diseases, stomach disorders, cholesterol etc.
– Khadira (Acacia catechu) – Detoxifies the body, protects the liver and prevents diseases.
– Usheera (Vitiveria zizanoides) – Natural coolant that relieves thirst and fatigue. It has benefits in treating dysuria, fever, burning sensation.
– Pashanabheda (Aerva lanata) – Diuretic, prevents urinary tract infections, and is useful in kidney disorders and calculi.
– Sariva (Hemidesmus indicus) – Best cooling medicine and prevents excessive heat and sweating. It is useful for blood purification, urinary disorders and skin diseases.
– Shunti (Zingiber officinale) – Aids in digestion and relieves bloating and anorexia.