Dinesavalyadi soap has the ability to treat skin conditions, particularly those with toxic causes. It is a crucial element to treat a variety of ailments, from autoimmune skin problems to insect bites and stings. The base of Dinesavalyadi Soap is Coconut oil and Castor oil which ensures deep hydration and nourishment. It supports the barrier function of your skin, retaining moisture to keep skin supple and hydrated. Dinesavalyadi soap is advantageous for irritated, chafed skin because it has anti-inflammatory characteristics.
– The Visha-hara property of Dinesavalyadi soap treats all toxic symptoms in the skin, which are characterized by chronic skin sensitivity, painful and itchy rashes, and skin peeling that has resulted from insect bites and stings, allergies, and autoimmune diseases.
– The strong combination of medications known as Dinesavalyadi Kera Thailam calms Pitta and Kapha while neutralizing toxins. The affected area benefits from quick cooling and relaxation from external applications. It encourages sound blood flow and effective recovery.
– Accelerates the wound-healing property of skin.
– Helps treat all skin diseases and fades the pigmentation or dark spots caused due to skin problems.
– Effectively removes toxins from the skin. It is employed in the treatment of irritability and hypersensitivity.
– The astringent benefits of the Nalpamara add to the actions of Dinesavalyadi soap. Regular usage perfects the skin tonic, removes sun tan, enhances tone and complexion and is well known for its anti-microbial and skin healing abilities.
Apply Dinesavalyadi Soap over the body and work into a gentle lather. Wash off with water.
Dinesavalyadi thailam, castor oil, coconut oil.