Balarishtam derives its name from ‘Bala’ which is one of the synonyms of Sida cordifolia in Sanskrit. The name epitomizes the strength and stability-giving properties of this herbal drug. Balarishta is a traditional recipe that is distinctly nourishing and stabilizing to the body. It balances the Vata Pitta and Kapha elements in the body and pacifies the dryness, brittleness and weakness brought about by deranged Vata in the body.
Arishtas are formulations in a mild and sweet alcoholic base. Balarishtam is palatable, can be administered to children and adults alike and is quick-acting in nature.
Features and Benefits of Balarishtam –
- Balarishtam is an aqueous extract of Bala (Sida cordifolia), Aswagandha (Withania somnifera), Dhataki (Woodfordia fruticosa), Payasya (Leptadenia reticulata), Panchangula (Riccinus communis), Rasna (Alpinia galanja), Ela (Eletteria cardamomum), Prusnipardi (Peaderia foetida) , Devapushpa (Syzigium aromaticum), Usira (Vetiveria zizanoides) and Swadamshtra (Tribulus terrestrius).
- Deranged Vata deranges the body with dryness bitterness and rigidity. It reflects in the skin, gut and musculoskeletal system. Balarishta is distinctly ‘Vatahara’ in action and endows the body with unctuousness, stability and mobility.
- Balarishtam nourishes and strengthens the bones muscles and joints. It is a good remedy for age-related and pathological degeneration of joints. Improves tissue repair and lubrication in degenerative joints.
- It facilitates smooth movement and function of Vata in the gut. Relieves abdominal distention and flatulence. It encourages gut motility.
- Balarishtam relieves pain and edema associated with inflammatory disorders.
- It sets metabolism on track. Enhances ‘Dhatwagni’ or tissue level nourishment and growth. It endows health of hair, bones, teeth, and skin.
- Balarishtam is beneficial in the treatment of nervine weakness which results in weakness and loss of function in different parts of the body.
Adult: 25-30 ml Balarishtam twice or thrice daily after food.
Child: 10-15 ml Balarishtam once or twice daily after food.
100 % Natural. Purely Herbal. Vegetarian.
SIVARAMAN (verified owner) –