Gulgulu is the fragrant resin of the Indian Bdellium Tree or Commiphora mukul. It has tried and tested efficacy in treating arthritis arising from different causes.
It has exceptional Kapha-Vata hara quality i.e. it remedies sluggishness and restores function. It is capable of regulating the circulating lipids in the body and streamlining metabolism.
Gulgulwasavam is a potent asava preparation that harnesses the potent anti-inflammatory and fat-burning properties of Gulgulu in a mildly alcoholic base. The sweet taste of Gulgulwasavam makes it palatable to kids and adults alike.
Features and benefits of Gulgulwasavam –
- Heating in nature, the Gulgulwasavam formula balances Vata and Kapha elements in the body.
- It overcomes ‘mandagni’ characterised by sluggish digestion and metabolism.
- It is an excellent carmiantive. Facilitates smooth movement of Vata through the Gastro-Intestinal Tract. Significant vatanulomana action. Releases ‘obstructed Vata’ in the gut.
- Gulgulwasavam has an intense ‘digestive’ action. Breaks down ‘AMA’ or disease causing complexes in the system. Prevents accumulation of metabolic waste in the system.
- It is widely used in the management of ‘Santharpana Janya’ vyadhis or diseases arising from over-nourishment of the body, lifestyle diseases in particular.
Adult: 25-30 ml Gulgulwasavam twice or thrice daily after food.
Child: 10-15 ml Gulgulwasavam once or twice daily after food.
ANILKUMAR CHEEROTH (verified owner) –