Guduchi or Tinospora cordifolia is called ‘Amrit’ in Ayurveda. The simple and easily available herb is an exceptional rejuvenative.
Guduchi is a powerhouse of antioxidants which fight free-radicals, keep your cells healthy and get rid of diseases. Giloy helps remove toxins, purifies the blood and fights bacteria that cause diseases.
Ksheeraguluchi capsule is 101 times Avartti of Taila with Giloy and Milk. It captures the superlative ‘Pittasamana’ property of Guduchi and Goksheera (Cow’s milk) in an easy to use capsule form.
Features and benefits of Ksheera Guluchi –
- Ksheeraguluchi is the king of Giloy formulations. It is the elixir obtained by repeatedly processing taila with Guduchi and Ksheera for 101 times.
- It relieves inflammatory pain and swelling. Pacifies Vata-Pitta aggravation.
- Strengthens and nourishes degenerative joints. Replenishes synovial fluid.
- Ksheeraguluchi relieves the heat and acidity of Pitta imbalance. It helps in managing recurrent gastritis and colitis.
- Potent immunomodulator. It neutralizes excess acidity in the body. Ksheeraguluchi keeps the internal environment healthy and immune to invading pathogens.
- It helps in managing hot flashes and joint pain associated with Menopause.
Dosage & Directions for Use
Two capsules of Ksheeraguluchi twice a day before food or as recommended by the Physician.
Suitable for all ages.
GULUCHI (Tinospora cordifolia)
Guduchi is a well-recognized and widely distributed traditional plant that is used successfully in Indian Ayurveda medicine. Guduchi helps increase the effectiveness of protective white blood cells which fight infection. The herb also augments immune responses to infections by influencing various immune effector cells and ensures early recovery. It’s effective in Infections in the respiratory system, skin, and soft tissues, infected wounds, especially in diabetic conditions and immune-compromised conditions.
DHENU KSHEERA (Cow’s Milk)
Cow’s milk is rich in vitamins and calcium. It is strengthening and moisturizing in property. It promotes the health of bones, joints and muscles. According to Ayurveda, humans are accustomed to cow’s milk from birth. It has superlative rasayana guna (rejuvenative) quality, is easy to digest and deeply nourishing. It cleanses the body off the toxic products of faulty metabolism.
Sesame oil is well used in Ayurveda as the base of various formulations. It is strengthening and nourishing in nature and also promotes hair growth and prevents hair fall. Its unctuousness (oily) and Ushna (heating nature) properties pacify Vata.
Muskan (verified owner) –
The medicine is really helpful
Lekshmi Nair (verified owner) –
Please take utmost initiative to reach the medicines at the earliest.
Srivatsan . (verified owner) –
Muskan (verified owner) –
This really helps.
Mukesh Kumar (verified owner) –