Ksheera Guluchi is 101 times avartti of Taila with Giloy and Milk. It captures the superlative ‘Pittasamana’ property of Guduchi and Goksheera (Cow’s milk). Ayurveda refers to Guduchi, as “Amrit”; also known as Tinospora cordifolia. The inexpensive, readily available plant is a superb rejuvenator and immune modulator.
Guduchi is a potent source of antioxidants that combat free radicals, maintain the health of your cells, and stave against illnesses. Giloy aids in the removal of toxins, cleanses the blood, and battles disease-causing microorganisms.
Features and benefits of Ksheera Guluchi –
- Ksheera Guluchi is the master of Giloy formulas. It is the elixir produced by processing taila 101 times with Guduchi and Ksheera.
Inflammatory pain and swelling are reduced by Ksheera Guluchi and also reduces Vata-Pitta irritability.
- It strengthens and treats the arthritic joints, replenishes the Synovial fluid in joints.
- Ksheera Guluchi helps to reduce the heat and acidity caused by an imbalanced Pitta, aids in the treatment of colitis and recurrent gastritis.
- Very effective immunomodulator, Ksheera Guluchi balances out the body’s excess acidity, and maintains a pathogen-free and healthy environment.
- Ksheera Guluchi aids in controlling the menopausal symptoms of hot flashes and joint discomfort.
5 drops of Ksheera Guluchi twice a day before food or as recommended by the Physician.
GUDUCHI (Tinospora cordifolia)
A well-known and commonly utilized traditional plant, in Indian Ayurvedic therapy. Guduchi aids in improving the efficiency of defense-related white blood cells that fight infection. By stimulating different immune effector cells, the herb also speeds up the healing process by enhancing immunological responses to infections. It works well for infections of the skin, soft tissues, and respiratory tract as well as for infected wounds, particularly in diabetic and immune-compromised patients.
GO KSHEERA (Cow’s Milk)
Cow’s milk is an abundant source of calcium and vitamins. Its properties include moisturizing and strengthening. Milk supports the well-being of the muscles, joints, and bones. Humans are habituated to drinking cow’s milk from birth, according to Ayurveda. It is easy to digest, has exceptional rasayana guna (rejuvenating qualities), and is incredibly nutritious. It rids the body from mental illnesses like anxiety, depression, dementia, sanity, and epilepsy.
TILA THAILAM (Sesame oil)
In Ayurveda, sesame oil is frequently used as the base for several formulations. It is naturally nourishing and fortifying, and it also encourages hair development and stops hair loss. Its Ushna (heating nature) and unctuous qualities calm Vata.