‘Avartana’ is a mode of potentiation of herbal drugs, unique to the Ayurvedic principles of drug designing. In Ksheerabala 101 Aavarthi, a base of sesame oil is repeatedly processed with the healing properties of Bala and Ksheera, 101 times. The intense Vata hara property of Bala and Pitta samana property of Ksheera are a hundred times potencified in the resulting Avarti preparation.
‘Bala’ is one of the synonyms of Sida cordifolia in Sanskrit. The name epitomises the strength and stability giving properties of this herbal drug. Ksheerabala 101 Aavarthi has prime action in healing and nourishing degenerative bone tissue. It has intense ‘Vata-hara’ action and relieves the various signs and symptoms of deranged Vata like pain, dryness, weakness and loss of function.
Features and benefits of Ksheerabala 101 Aavarthi-
- Traditional ‘Aavarthi’ formulation in which a base of sesame oil is repeatedly processed with the fresh juice and paste of Bala (Sida cordifolia) and Goksheera (Cow’s milk), 101 times over.
- Ksheerabala 101 Aavarthi imparts intense ‘Vata-hara’ action in a concentrated form. It is very effective in small doses due to its unique method of preparation.
- It is an excellent remedy for aches and pains arising from deranged Vata. Externally applied, it eases pain associated with migraine episodes.
- Ksheerabala 101 Aavarthi is applied to the bregma region (as tala), it pacifies aggravated Vata within the entire body, and brings about deep cooling. It is a good remedy in excessive body heat, stress and anxiety, hormonal imbalance and sleeplessness.
- It is a good remedy for age-related and pathological degeneration of joints. It improves tissue repair and lubrication in degenerative joints.
- The Ksheerabala 101 capsules can be taken for long periods to heal and nurture the bones, ligaments, tendons and synovial fluid in the joints, as a single drug or in combination with adjuvants like Kashayas or Arishtas.
- Ksheerabala 101 Aavarthi thailam is disticntly ‘Vatahara’ in action and endows the body with unctuousness, stability and mobility.
- It is beneficial in managing pain and deep tissue edema associated with inflammatory disorders of the musculoskeletal system.
- Ksheerabala 101 Aavarthi is also beneficial in the treatment of nervine weakness which results in weakness and loss of function in different parts of the body.
Adult -10 to 15 drops of Ksheerabala 101 Aavarthi once or twice daily along with a suitable adjuvant, as directed by the Physician.
Child – 5 to 7 drops of Ksheerabala 101 Aavarthi once or twice daily along with a suitable adjuvant, as directed by the Physician.