Excessive sugar levels in the circulating blood are detrimental to all the vital organs. It leads to widespread inflammation and increased oxidative stress in the body. ‘Prameha’ is the Ayurvedic disease pathology that brings about hyperglycemia and associated signs and symptoms like excess thirst, hunger and perspiration.
The management of high blood sugar entails improved circulation, oxygenation and cleansing of the circulatory body fluids. Nisakathakadi Kashayam is a combination of 8 drugs that balance the Kapha and Pitta elements in the body.
Features and benefits of Nisakathakadi Kashayam –
- Nisakathakadi Kashayam is a cooling and invigorating combination of Haridra, Amla, Kataka, Paranti, Lodhra, Bhadra, Kiratatikta, and Useera.
- It is an excellent remedy for high levels of circulating blood sugar. All the signs and symptoms associated with hyperglycemia like excessive thirst, hunger, perspiration and fatigue are effectively managed by this herbal decoction.
- It lowers insulin resistance in the body. Helps kick into action a sluggish basal metabolic rate.
- It protects the body against diabetic complications like neuropathy, nephropathy and retinopathy. Arrests progress of already manifest signs and symptoms.
- Nishakathakadi Kashayam purifies blood and stimulates circulation. It is used in the management of diabetic carbuncles.
- Pacification of ‘Pitta’ is the hallmark of this combination of cooling and astringent ingredients. It prevents inflammation and oxidative stress in the body.
- Nisakathakadi Kashayam detoxifies and rejuvenates the body fatigued by hyperglycemia.
Dosage & Directions for Use
Adult: 15-20 ml of Nisakathakadi Kashayam mixed with 45-60 ml of boiled and cooled water, twice daily on empty stomach.
Child: 10-15 ml of Nisakathakadi Kashayam mixed with 30-45 ml of boiled and cooled water, twice daily on empty stomach.
Suitable for all ages.
NISHA (Curcuma longa)
The anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties of Haridra assist in preventing the progression of diabetes-related changes in organs like the kidneys, retina, nerve cells, and minute blood vessels in the body.
KATAKA (Strychnos potatorum)
According to Ayurveda its seeds cures strangury, urinary discharges, head diseases etc. and its roots cure leukoderma whereas fruits are useful in eye diseases, thirst, poisoning, and hallucinations. The fruits are emetic, diaphoretic, alexiteric, etc., The seeds are bitter, astringent to bowels, aphrodisiac, tonic, diuretic, and good for the liver, kidney complaints, gonorrhea, colic, etc.
BHADRIKA or GORAKSHA GUNJA (Aerva lanata)
It is used in Ayurveda for renal calculi, urinary retention, cough, and sore throat. The plant has anti-HIV, and antibacterial property too.
EKANAYAKAM (Salacia reticulata)
In Ayurveda, Salacia reticulata is mainly used as anti-diabetic. This is also used for many other diseases such as Liver Diseases, Colic, Inflammation, Rheumatism, Leprosy, Obesity, etc. A decoction of the root is used in amenorrhoea and dysmenorrhea venereal diseases.
USHIRA (Vetiveria zizanioides)
Khas-Khas is a popular cooling agent and has an amazing aroma. It pacifies aggravated Kapha and Pitta, purifies blood, relieves thirst, fatigue & burning micturition. Sri Sri Tattva Ushira Syrup is a concentrate of the herb Ushira, this can be added to Milk or Lemon Juice and can act as a Sharbat (Flavoured syrup).
LODHRA (Symplocos racemosa)
It is a traditional medicine used by Ayurvedic practitioners. All parts like roots, bark as well as leaves of this plant are used for medicinal purposes but most useful is its stem. Lodhra is considered useful in managing female disorders such as leucorrhea (excessive vaginal discharge) which is caused by vaginal infections as it has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties. It helps to manage excessive menstrual bleeding by promoting blood thickening due to its astringent and hemostatic (a process that stops bleeding) properties. This hemostatic property is also useful in managing nose bleeding.
100% Natural. Purely herbal. Vegetarian.
There are no reviews yet.