Pathyakshadhatryadi Kashayam is a classic formulation mentioned in Sharangadhara Samhitha acclaimed for its efficacy in managing headaches, pain in the temporal and occipital regions, migraines, and sinusitis.
With Triphala as one of its cardinal group of ingredients, it balances Vata, Pitta and Kapha in the system. The formula rectifies the derangement of all aspects of Vata namely Prana, Udana, Vyana, Samana, and Apana.
Features and benefits of Pathyakshadhatryadi Kashayam-
- Pathyakshadhatryadi Kashayam is a simple yet powerful combination indicated for balancing Prana and pacifying Pitta in the ‘Uttamanga’ or head.
- It is an excellent remedy for ‘Sirasoola’ or headache of varied origin like migraine, sinusitis, and tension headaches.
- Pathyakshadhatryadi Kashayam is a time-tested formula for maintaining health and functionality of eyes, ears, nose, and throat. It improves vision. It protects eyes from diseases of Kapha and pitta origin.
- Its ingredients are cooling in nature and break down an inflammatory pathway in the body.
- It reduces oxidative stress.
Dosage & Directions for Use
Adult: 15-20 ml of Pathyakshadhatryadi Kashayam mixed with 45-60 ml of boiled and cooled water, twice daily on empty stomach.
Child: 10-15 ml of Pathyakshadhatryadi Kashayam mixed with 30-45 ml of boiled and cooled water, twice daily on empty stomach.
100% Natural. Purely herbal. Vegetarian.