Regular bowel movement is an indication of strong digestion and metabolism. Constipation is characterized by fewer than three bowel movements per week or particularly challenging stool movements. Dehydration, a lack of fiber in the diet, inactivity, or adverse drug reactions are a few potential causes. Clearosap is a strong laxative that treats constipation in a healthy way and contains Triphala, Vidanga, and Jayapala as the main ingredients.
• Clearosap tablets restore the function of vata.
• Stimulates digestion and metabolism.
• Assures periodic purgation that is beneficial to skin health.
• A good remedy for chronic constipation, medication-induced constipation and irregular bowel habits.
• Adults:1-2 tablets at bedtime with warm water, or as directed by the Physician.
• Child: 1/2 -1 tablet at bedtime with warm water, or as directed by the Physician.
• Vidanga (Embelia ribes) – Vidanga, is used in Ayurveda for its anthelmintic activity. It is pungent, causes increase in digestive fire, and cures flatulence and colic.
• Triphala – Triphala modulates the human gut microbiome and thereby promotes the growth of beneficial Bifido bacteria and Lactobacillus while inhibiting the growth of undesirable gut microbes.
• Jayapala – Jayapala commonly known as purging croton, is a gut irritant that induces bowel movements.
• Trivrut – Trivrut is widely used herbal drug in Ayurveda, reported best among laxative drugs(Rechana Dravya). Hence it helps to remove toxins from the body.
There are no reviews yet.