Aparajitha Dhoopa Choornam is a potent therapeutic incense mentioned in the context of ‘Aganthuja Jwara’ or infectious fevers, in Ashtanga Hridaya. Traditionally smoked over burning embers in an incense pot, the dense white smoke that pours out has threefold action; actively repels insects especially mosquitoes; disinfects the air and living spaces; cleanses the lungs, inhibits the growth of disease-causing pathogens.
These qualities render it a highly effective aid in checking the spread of communicable diseases. Sitaram brings you the best of both worlds in this compact easy to use fumigation sticks, a modern take on the traditional powder form. The stick modification saves you the trouble of the traditional practice of fumigation using live embers.
A study taken up by the Department of Indian System Medicine under the Ministry of AYUSH bears testimony to its absolute efficacy in disinfecting large spaces. The study was conducted in migrant worker camps and lasted for three days. The first day of fumigation itself brought down the bacterial count by 95% and fungal count by 96% in the air sample. The product is indispensable in the management of seasonal flu and epidemics.
Features and benefits of Aparajitha Dhoopa Choornam Fumigation Sticks –
- It is an aromatic combination of Mayurasikha (Actinopteris dichotoma), Vacha (Acorus calamus), Salah (Shorea robusta), Nimba (Azadhiracta indica), Arka (Calotropis gigantica), Agaru (Aquillaria agallocha), Devadaru (Cedrus deodara), Guggulu (Commiphera mukul), Ushira (Vetiveria zizanoides), Sallaki (Boswelia serrata) and Karpoora (Cinnamomum camphora) that burns with dense white fumes like incense.
- The dense white fumes actively repel insects and vermin. Aparajitha Dhoopa Choornam
fumigation stick is an excellent mosquito repellant that works in your favor. Do not give out harmful fumes.
- Aparajitha Dhoopa Choornam cleanses and disinfects the air in the fumigated space. Regular fumigation helps in checking the spread of air-borne and droplet infections.
- It effectively disinfects the living space and surfaces on coming into contact with the fumes.
- It is an active decongestant. Most of the ingredients have fumes that have ‘Lekhana’ property or are capable of clearing vitiated phlegm from the chest and respiratory tract.
- It soothes inflammation in the respiratory tract including the lungs.
- Aparajitha Dhoopa Choornam releases pleasant and refreshing aroma of Agarwood on burning. It has aromatherapeutic potential. Relaxes mind and body.
- The stick modification saves you the trouble of the traditional practice of fumigation using live embers.
A sufficient number of fumigation sticks may be lighted and smoked in a good quality earthen incense pot. A single stick lasts for about 30-35 minutes.
Aparajitha Dhoopa Choornam is safe for use in all kinds of living spaces, even in the vicinity of children. No toxicity on contact.
100 % natural. Chemical-free. No side effects on inhalation of the smoke.