Arjunarishta is also known as Partharishtam. Arjunarishta is a traditional alcohol-based formulation that has established efficacy in improving heart health and blood circulation. The bark of the Arjuna tree, black grapes and Mahua flowers combine to impart excellent pitta balancing property of Arjunarishta.
Arishtas are formulations in a mild and sweet alcoholic base. Arjunarishta syrup is palatable, can be administered to children and adults alike and is quick-acting in nature.
Features & benefits of Arjunarishtam-
Arjunarishta benefits your health in many ways.
- It is a combination of Arjuna (Terminalia arjuna), Madhuca Pushpa (Madhuca longifolia) and Draksha (Vitis vinifera) in a mild alcoholic base that is sweet to taste.
- It strengthens cardiac muscles and walls. The formulation has a distinct affinity to the heart.
- Arjunarishta syrup improves blood circulation to the walls of the heart and coronary arteries.
- It is effective in preventing hypertension. It is a very good remedy for metabolic disorders.
- It reverts or retards plaque deposits and sluggishness in the arteries.
- It improves digestion, boosts metabolism.
- It facilitates deep nourishment and rejuvenation of the body.
- Arjunarishta syrup balances aggravated Pitta in the system.
Adult: 25-30 ml Arjunarishta syrup twice or thrice daily after food.
Child: 10-15 ml Arjunarishta syrup once or twice daily after food.
100% natural. Purely herbal. Vegetarian.